What's new

Introducing the Endura S1 – Built to Endure

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
The Endura S1 is Innokin’s latest open pod system, offering a unique balance of affordability, performance, usability, and durability.

Designed as a greener solution to disposables, the S1 features USB-C charging and refillable pods made to endure 20mL of refills, or as much as 7000 puffs!

Utilizing an advanced mesh coil wick design, the Endura S1 offers the intense flavor and throat hit of a traditional full-sized vaporizer in a small and compact form factor.

With 3.6V of constant power output, you’ll get the same great vape from your first puff to your last, regardless of battery charge.

At launch, the Endura S1 will be available in 8 gorgeous and premium metallic satin finishes, ready to complement any look or style.

18/21+ only

Endura S1.jpg
https://www.innokin.com/endura-s1

Hi @Innokin the Endura S1 looks good, are the pods removable so that the pod can be changed or is the complete device discarded once the coil has burnt out?

Hi @Innokin the Endura S1 looks good, are the pods removable so that the pod can be changed or is the complete device discarded once the coil has burnt out?
Hi, my friend. The pods can't be removable. You need to replace the whole kit if there's a burnt taste.

Hi, my friend. The pods can't be removable. You need to replace the whole kit if there's a burnt taste.
That’s what I thought, it’s seems to be another very wasteful product it just seems to be going against all the work you’re putting into cutting down on waste.

Back
Top Bottom