What's new

Introducing the iSub Apex

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

We're pleased to announce our new tank, the iSub Apex which we're releasing on the 15th of September. More info and a couple of shots of the tank and packaging below:

yWketuv.jpg

TUgDoVM.jpg

The iSub APEX has been created with expertise and passion to enhance your personal vaping experience; perfect for mouth to lung vaping for consistent full flavors, deep hits for huge clouds, or a great mix of both.

The Solid Spin Top Fill System refills quickly and cleanly and the raised adjustable airflow minimizes leaking and maximizes performance.

Compact and quiet, the sleek high quality 100% Stainless Steel body and 3ml Pyrex Glass tank have been engineered for durability as well as outstanding flavor and cloud production.

Innokin’s advanced new design, Prism Flavor+, boosts flavors to bring out the best in your favorite eliquids.

The iSub Apex is packaged with an extra Pyrex Glass drip tip and will be available for order from September 15th.

Vape above it all with the Innokin iSub APEX!

If anyone any questions about our new tank, feel free to ask! :14:

Tell us more about how Prism Flavor+ boosts flavour, sounds interesting...

From what I've gathered so far through my use of the tank (only just tried it today), the airflow comes from the top through the outer section of the tank and up through the coil instead of directly under. This to me seems to keep the juice inside, and the chimney much cooler which stops too much heat from killing the flavour. I'm quite impressed so far - been using max VG juice on the .5 ohm coil head at around 30w.

Rebuildable deck?

Unfortunately no rebuildable deck with this tank. I know we're working on a rebuildable deck for out up and coming tank that compliments the Disrupter TC mod. (Kanthal temperature control)

From what I've gathered so far through my use of the tank (only just tried it today), the airflow comes from the top through the outer section of the tank and up through the coil instead of directly under. This to me seems to keep the juice inside, and the chimney much cooler which stops too much heat from killing the flavour. I'm quite impressed so far - been using max VG juice on the .5 ohm coil head at around 30w.

Interesting...could you take photos of it taken apart or close-ups to maybe see how that works if you get a chance?

Actually, no need - Richard Ng explains it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom