What's new

Is it possible to get decent clouds out of a russian 91 or kayfun on a 50w ipv v2

Monk

Initiate
How do people

I have seen plenty of videos online where people are getting some pretty amazing clouds off tanks like the russian 91 and kayfun lite yet when I have tried it's like a baby farting talkom powder any hints or tips

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I get fairly good clouds on a Kayfun Lite.

1.4 ohm microcoil, cotton wick, powered by a SS Nemesis with purple eFest. Works out to about 11-12 watts. Going to higher watts I get burnt wick, probably cos the air hole isn't that wide on a KFL.

On a mouth to lung draw, it's just like a normal atty. If I want a big cloud I take a deep lung hit.

It took a while to get the wicking just right, but I can build it spot on every time now.

If you want clouds, you need to drip really. Cloudiest (is that a word?) tank I can think of is the Fogger.

Cheers guys gonna have to tear it down and rebuild me thinks

If you want clouds out of a Kayfun You'll need a High VG juice, thats going to make wicking harder and need careful work with the airflow, but I get a reasonable amount of vapour with a standard 1.7 ohm microcoil, cotton wick and the right temperature - clouds look better in really cold weather or sometimes if the humidity is quite high they dont disperse as easily...

Same here, using a Kayfun 3.1 with a 1.8 ohm micro coil and cotton at about 10w on a vamo. My juice is 70/30 vg/pg

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Attachments

• 1406921226824.jpg
    1406921226824.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 83
I used to take the drip tip off my kayfun 3.1 and clouds significantly increased and seemed to feel more airy, obviously not meant to be used like this, but it did have that sort of effect

How do people

I have seen plenty of videos online where people are getting some pretty amazing clouds off tanks like the russian 91 and kayfun lite yet when I have tried it's like a baby farting talkom powder any hints or tips

Anything is fucking possible ;) 1.2ohm in an Evod at 19watts.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a limit to what you can do with a KF or russian. Yes you can make big clouds in KF land. But in comparison its nothing... to a Dripper.

If you want propper clouds. Get a device that can go above 50w, and get a dripper. you wont look back.

Take a look at my avatar and see what u can expect

Back
Top Bottom