What's new

Is it true what I'm hearing about bestcigliquid.co.uk

larock

Initiate
Hi Guys,
I want to know, if it's true what I am hearing about www.bestcigliquid.co.uk ?????? I have heard they are closing down the bestcigliquid site from midnight tonight untill 12 noon tomorrow (6th) !!
Anyone know anything about this please??

Where exactly are you hearing it from? I suppose it may be possible in protest to the #eucigban

They're closing the shop until lunch time the next day?! OH MY GOD!!!! :omg:

What you actually mean is they are having a nice 'halfday Friday'.

Lucky Bastards...wish I could...

:please:

I thought the same when I read it, you have a daily order with these guys lol :lol1:

I have just seen it on bestcigliquid facebook page. I guess it is in protest and to get everyone to sign the #eucigban! Good on them!

it's bloody well worse! 24 hours they are closing, they are doing it to get more people to sign the #euecigban .

Derth Vaper, Its going to happen whether we like it or not! Whether its on the 16th or next year! It will happen, they will get their way eventually! I'm prepared, are you? xx

larock .... I'm preparing, spreading the word, signing the petition, freezing nic.....

What staggers me is that a petition to ban some @rsehole called Katie Hopkins (or some such) from appearing on the BoobTube got over 200k signatures!!!! WTF Who gives a flying Feck!!!!!- This Daily Mail culture we live in frustrates the hell out of me!! Opiate for the masses!!!!

Not to sound like too much of a pr1ck, but 'mon people wake up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom