What's new

Istick 30 won't turn on...

mcboffin

Achiever
I've been sent the mother in laws istick 30 to sort out. She says it's fully charged and won't turn on.

I can't tell whether or not it's fully charged as I can't rule out a knackered display.

So. On the assumption that it is fully charged and won't turn on, does anyone have any quick fixes to hand?

Ta muchly

McB

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

ive noticed a couple of times that i have to hit the button five times at different speeds as even though ive got it down to a tee it hasnt turned on twice.
otherwise it sounds like a duff battery.
how old is it and where was it bought as might be worth contacting the supplier.

It's about 3 months old. The Mrs is giving it the "take it back to the shop rant" but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised at an istick dying in 3 months.

has it been dropped or even dropped into water by any chance?

Plug a charger in to it just to make sure it's not been tripped. Other than that I'm all out of ideas.

has it been dropped or even dropped into water by any chance?

I wouldn't rule anything out ....

It's always me who has to fix people's stuff in our family.

Now off to disinfect step sons laptop - he didn't heed the warnings about needing anti virus ....

I've been sent the mother in laws istick 30 to sort out. She says it's fully charged and won't turn on.

I can't tell whether or not it's fully charged as I can't rule out a knackered display.

So. On the assumption that it is fully charged and won't turn on, does anyone have any quick fixes to hand?

Ta muchly

McB

So you cant turn on your stick..........have you tried giving it a few drinks n talking dirty to it????????

This has happened to my Istick30 a few times.

First as suggested, and you have probably already tried: try plugging it in the charger and firing it.

Secondly: just leave it for a few days and try charging it again.

These two methods have worked for me in the past.

Back
Top Bottom