What's new

Review istick 40w tc - Eleaf

phatvapor

Not the best review for this device. No factual information, such as upper and lower ohms, temp ranges etc, the fact it has c and f, it just refers you to another reviewers video for the information.

One of the many things it does that the 20 doesn't is flip screen.

Another the 20 does but this doesn't is vv. So how can they be the same.

The buttons on the 20 are better in my opinion, the draw is better on the 20.

Opinions aside, how about mentioning the stainless thread on the 40, the lanyard holes, or the fact there's 1mm gap under the atomiser, prob to reduce atty rash. Maybe mentioning the fact that attys don't hang over the side, and that the Atty now sits opposite the fire button. How about a 2dp ohm readout, or the stealth mode?

BTW, you don't think this is for experienced vapers, yet would recommend it to them???

Last edited:
Personally I think this device when it comes as a kit with the CS air tank, is a good first temp control mod, it is easy to use looks good and a decent size battery.

I would also like to say that reviewing is not easy and takes a lot of time and effort, as a reviewer myself I am aware that things get missed and mistakes are made, just give the guy a break he is passionate and not giving any major mid information.

Back
Top Bottom