What's new

Itsuwa Rage 3-in-1 RDA / RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank Review

Gina3fvape

Veteran
Today we would like to share a review on a new revolutionary atomizer - The Itsuwa Rage 3-in-1 RDA / RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank, it's an atomizer that you can use it as a RDA, RTA or Sub Ohm Tank. It comes with 0.5 sub ohm coil to serve as a Sub Ohm Tank, together with the RBA deck, you can build your own coil of this atomizer. Additionally, it has a RDA cap which makes in a 3 in 1 atomizer.

The rage 3-in-1 atomzier comes in a compact clear acrylic box. With their patent no printed on the sruface of the box.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-01.jpg

Open the box and we have spare parts on the top. You got a replacement glass tank, a spare coil ( you will have to sub ohm coil in the package, one pre-stalled in the tank and one here on the top of the box), some screws, screw drivers and pre-coiled wire and cotton.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-02.jpg

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-03.jpg

It has manual inside the box, it's graphic and shows different parts of the atomizer and give you a fast guide to use this all-in-1 tank.
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-04.jpg
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-05.jpg

Then we go to the main body of this 3-in-1 atomizer, the following pic, from left to right, is the RDA/RBA top cap, The sub ohm tank, the RBA coil base. Well the 3 kinds of atomizer in 1 share one deck for different use. The RDA section has its own drip tip and the tank has a different drip tip which comes with adjustable cooling air hole. This kind of drip tip can be found on most sub ohm tank nowaday.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-06.jpg

Then we take apart the sub ohm tank, from the left to right:
The bottom base, the 3 kinds atomizers share it for connecting, screw the RBA deck or the Sub Ohm Coil you can form the Tank/RBA;
The stainless steel sleeve, personally think it's for decoration, or somehow it can help prevent the glass tube from crashing I think , or at release reduce the hit when the tank drop. You can put it on or just leave it alone;
The glass tube;
The sub ohm tank (the pre-build one);
The top cap of the sub ohm tank, crew this tank on the sub ohm tank and form the air flow when you vape;
The top cap, this top cap works when you use it as an RTA or Sub Ohm Tank.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-07.jpg

The following pic we just shown the base, sub ohm coil, sub ohm coil cap screwed together

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-08.jpg

You will have two sub ohm coil in the package , 0.3ohm one can power 40-120W and the 0.5ohm one with 30-75W.
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-09.jpg
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-10.jpg

Then we try the rba deck, the rba deck has 2 positive post and 2 negative post for you to build your coil. the chimney is small.
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-11.jpg

Air flow go straight from the bottom air hole to the air hole underneath the coil. You build you coil above the hole and your cotton will lay right down the little well around for juice feeding.The juice flow hole is not that big but some how it works actually good. However, the air flow design may cause some leaking but now much, so it's not bothering me.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-12.jpg
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-13.jpg
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-14.jpg

To screw the chimney on an you can form this into a RTA, personally think the best role of this atomizer is RTA, It brings good flavor and warm vape.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-18.jpg

The RDA top cap also has a top adjustable air flow control, but to me it bothers, as it already has the bottom to top air flow, the air flow in the body ruins the taste. So why not just keep the door closed.

Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-16.jpg
Itsuwa_Rage_3-in-1-3FVAPE-17.jpg

Following is an unboxing video of this Itsuwa Rage 3-in-1 RDA / RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank unboxing video, just shows what's inside and shows how to switch from Sub ohm tank to RTA to RDA.

If you are looking for a RDA, RTA Sub Ohm Tank, then this All in 1 Rage Tank is a good choice for you.

Itsuwa Rage 3-in-1 RDA / RTA / Sub-Ohm Tank is available now on 3FVAPE.

authentic-itsuwa-rage-3-in-1-rda-rta-sub-ohm-tank-silver-stainless-steel-glass-60ml-05-ohm-23mm-diameter.jpg

Last edited:
Nice review I reviewed this a couple if months ago. I had a horrendous time with it and the company, they even tried to blackmail me with mods to take my review down lol

Back
Top Bottom