What's new

Juice Lost Flavour

snaeem155

Postman
Hi,

Can you help with my 50ml bottles of Cockney Herberts? 2 bottles have lost all their flavour after a month since purchase.

They have been kept in a dark cool pace and sealed. Colour has changed drastically from nearly transparent to a strong orange.

It's my ADV but this isn't the first time this has happened to me with Kraken Juices.

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks,

Hi Snaeem, may be a case of vapers tongue if it's your ADV your pallate may have muted it out, or may be something up. Send an email through the website with the batch id

Hi,

Will do soon as I get home.

Last time this happened it was when the juices changed colour to an orange hue as they have done now.

Still say it's the best e juice I have ever tried regardless!

Thanks,

I have a horrible feeling my mailserver is being a twonk again. I'll fire off another mail

All juice will darken if you leave it sitting around long enough. Bloody oxygen, coming over here and invading our bottles. Bloody life giving oxidising bastard. Fuck off back to the atmosphere where you belong, oxygen. Gaseous twat.

I have a horrible feeling my mailserver is being a twonk again. I'll fire off another mail
I'll await your response.

I'm aware all juice oxidises but its unvapable without me even opening the bottle. (2nd 50ml).

Would like to say Mr Kraken solved the issue swiftly.

Best juices and vendor in the UK in my opinion by a long shot.

Back
Top Bottom