What's new

Kamry k1000 510 adaptor

bellyman

Veteran
Does anyone have a knackered Kamry with the 510 adaptor on it?

The same as on this piccy, the silver bit....
szrROdC.jpg

Free hugs for whoever has one, wifey will be over the moon.

Thought I had........ seemingly not :(

Petersham Pipes sells a replacement bowl, for only £15. I'd imagine the adaptor, if one could be found for the K1000, which is both female ended...would probably cost around a fiver.

I use a 510/eGO adaptor on one of my K1000 pluses, so i can use the Kangertech Aero Mini tank on it. It's a bloody brilliant little tank, and the 1.8 ohm coil....(of which, I'm still on the first one!)...that's been going for 4 1/2 weeks now! Just a shame those adaptors don't fit.

Last edited:
Petersham Pipes sells a replacement bowl, for only £15. I'd imagine the adaptor, if one could be found for the K1000, which is both female ended...would probably cost around a fiver.

I use a 510/eGO adaptor on one of my K1000 pluses, so i can use the Kangertech Aero Mini tank on it. Bloody briallian theat tank, and the coils....I'm still on the first coil...it's been going 4 1/2 weeks now! Just a shame those adaptors don't fit.
I only paid £15 for the whole kit. Got an ego/510 adaptor on its way. Maybe it will fit.

I only paid £15 for the whole kit. Got an ego/510 adaptor on its way. Maybe it will fit.

If it's anything like the one i've got, then i'm not so sure, those adaptors are male/female. Your K1000 needs a double female doesn't it?

Back
Top Bottom