What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

Got mine free coils too here is the list of coils
IMG_20170522_182316_082.JPG

FFS gonna get looking for a single coil rda with lots of room for builds.... Not any pairs in the selection sadly.

plus they would be terrible for TC, you need a plain spaced coil for TC really...or maybe a twisted pair but fancy coils made of different thickness wires don't really work as different elements of the coil would be giving different readings, the TC would be all over the place.

mine came today too, wondered what the hell was rattling in the sealed package. had visions of opening it and finding a smashed kbox!!

nice surprise to find the coils, just a shame they are only single ones of each as most of my rda are dual coil...do have a few things they can end up being used for though. that was well and truly a bargain priced parcel, especially with the bonus coils!!!

Yea gonna have to get a Rda and try the coils out. I've never done anything like that. Will have to watch a few you tube videos

Got mine free coils too here is the list of coils
View attachment 128720
FFS gonna get looking for a single coil rda with lots of room for builds.... Not any pairs in the selection sadly.

Im wondering if I'll end up with pairs.. Ordered the kbox after the IPV order, so If they kbox had em I assume the previous order will too? Sure some other members made a couple different orders too.

I think I will single run them in the Tsunami anyway, On the rare occasion I feel to chuck some sick clouds bro. Some of them will be way to low for my liking dualed.

Any recommendations on a single coil deck to start out on? Never done wicking or anything like that before. So any hints and tips would be great. I'd be using it on a kbox or cuboid

Back
Top Bottom