What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

mine came today too, wondered what the hell was rattling in the sealed package. had visions of opening it and finding a smashed kbox!!

nice surprise to find the coils, just a shame they are only single ones of each as most of my rda are dual coil...do have a few things they can end up being used for though. that was well and truly a bargain priced parcel, especially with the bonus coils!!!

Mate, you can have mine so you have pairs ...I don't want the fucking things.:D

Im wondering if I'll end up with pairs.. Ordered the kbox after the IPV order, so If they kbox had em I assume the previous order will too? Sure some other members made a couple different orders too.

I think I will single run them in the Tsunami anyway, On the rare occasion I feel to chuck some sick clouds bro. Some of them will be way to low for my liking dualed.

Yep 2 separate orders and a set of coils with each

Any recommendations on a single coil deck to start out on? Never done wicking or anything like that before. So any hints and tips would be great. I'd be using it on a kbox or cuboid
Tank or RDA Sam?

Wicking is pretty easy once you've got the hang of it (it will vary with the atty, check YouTube tutorials), and it's as easy to clean a coil and put in a new wick as fitting a new coil head; plus it's sooo much cheaper! [emoji106]

Im wondering if I'll end up with pairs.. Ordered the kbox after the IPV order, so If they kbox had em I assume the previous order will too? Sure some other members made a couple different orders too.

I think I will single run them in the Tsunami anyway, On the rare occasion I feel to chuck some sick clouds bro. Some of them will be way to low for my liking dualed.
Yeah there is alot of metal in the bottom right (birds nest) it's gonna need a few watts to get it rocking. Most of the smaller ones should be ok in the hadaly or maybe in a serpent mini for tank use

I put the huge one in my goblin mini It was a pain in the ass the get it in though but it Vapes lovely. If any one doesn't want them I'd happily take them off your hands :)

Back
Top Bottom