What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

Mine has arrived today......and won't turn on. Tested with different cells. Am I best contacting healthcabin or Kanger direct?

Actually scrap that. Just been reading through the thread and saw the post that says batteries go in upside down. Doh!

My two came this morning , must say I'm quite impressed with them I was expecting them to be a bit plasticy and flimsy but they seem a lot better made than I thought they would be and have a nice wieght to them . Very happy with them .

@skitz0 you sure your putting the battery in the correct way up ? If it is dead the return postage is most probably going to cost you more than you paid for it

This is a really nice vape actually. I grabbed one of these as I had it on my radar to grab a backup regulated mod to replace my iStick 30w which is 3 years old now and the battery has started to drop off a bit. I wanted something that used a replaceable 18650 and couldn't say no at this price.

Although it felt a little heavy in comparison to the iStick, after using it for a couple of hours it's a nice weight like the way a mech feels nice and solid in the hand.

I'm not sure if it's the way the air vents are designed/line up, or if it's a smoother power delivery than the iStick, but this is giving out a cracking smooth vape on my KFL+s at ~1.2-1.3ohms and 11w-13w. Similar to the smooth vape I like from my mechs when compared to the iStick.

Really pleased with this purchase and I'm now retiring my iStick to the cupboard as my backup mod and putting this in the daily rotation with the mechs.

My 3 arrived today. No free coils, other package was 4 x 30feet wire, from GB so meh. I'm sure the postie saves all my international post for one trip.

Lovely little thing compared to my old snowwolf 200 :)
YOJjX4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom