What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

got 5 mods from healthcabin myself but only 2 kbox's eyeing one more up to get before end of May. No $5 off anymore and shipping has gone up but still 20% off 8yrhc and loads of points to redeem doing their reviews.

Just got mine today - still can't get over the price!
Just going to order some new batteries for it - is a Sony VTC5A OK for this anyone?
Kanger cuts ofc a at 3.6v. on a 75W mod you'll never pull more than 20a (probably a tiny bit more taking efficiency into account)
So you can use a cell with higher capacity

75w kboxes are sold out.
Ordered, vpark 150 tc, eleaf istick 200w, ijoy maxo zenith 300w.
£23 free delivery.
Each one of these is over £23 each anywhere else [emoji23]

Last edited:
I've bought the big brother k120 plus another mod eleaf istick 200 plus a charger and some other bits for 33 quid. Now I need only to wait.
How long it took for your order guys? :)

I've bought the big brother k120 plus another mod eleaf istick 200 plus a charger and some other bits for 33 quid. Now I need only to wait.
You're going to get an email soon saying they can only ship the istick if they remove the batch number and label from the box. Or they can replace it with something else. Keep an eye out

Yes I've already contacted them abt the istick, they will remove the batch and no warranty but for 8 quid I really don't care :)

i have not deleted my orders off the tracking so i have checked the longest was 13 days, 2 were 12 days, 2 were 10 days and believe it or not one was only 6 days.

I also asked them to put gift on the package, not sure if they do it without asking. Better to ask just incase

i have not deleted my orders off the tracking so i have checked the longest was 13 days, 2 were 12 days, 2 were 10 days and believe it or not one was only 6 days.
6 days is incredibly fast. What shipping method was that.

Back
Top Bottom