What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

Wow 6 days not even a shipping from Europe is so quick, I won't be so lucky, as usual :)

All the cheapest shipping but i have noticed the shipping changed a couple of weeks ago when we got our mods mid May the shipping was airmail 7 to 30 days and was approx £5 for a mod now that option has been replaced with airmail 7 to 60 days and the price jumped up to £7.50

I've downloaded 17track app, I will monitor it when a tracking nr is assigned, for now the order is still processing :)

When they have processed it the same day it gets to hong kong airport then nothing changes on average for about 7 day then it will change to on its way from heathrow to sorting office it arrives with your normal postie within 48 hours then. No hold up at heathrow

Mine is with free shipping postnl which is by boat to the Netherlands then to UK, didn't let me pick anything but the free shipping.
Shows as 'pre assigned' until it reaches the Netherlands which could take a few weeks

Mine is with free shipping postnl which is by boat to the Netherlands then to UK, didn't let me pick anything but the free shipping.
Shows as 'pre assigned' until it reaches the Netherlands which could take a few weeks
Crikey and there's no other option?

I couldn't find another option during checkout, clicked the shipping box and freepost was the only thing there.
Could have probably opened a ticket but a few weeks for free isn't too bad

Yes that was the next thing i was going to ask would you rather pay and get it quicker if so you could open ticket and say you want to pay for quicker delivery because you need the items quicker but if you don't mind waiting that's fair enough

It's already shipped, just don't know where it is. The status will stay 'pre advised' until it reaches the Netherlands, which is the only annoying thing, i like knowing where my packages are.

Back
Top Bottom