What's new

Keeping equipment upright

8thDay

Is it aways necessary to keep your vaping device upright so it does not leak ? I am using an Aspire Cleito and it occasionally leaks a small quantity of juice which comes out the air vents at the bottom. I can live with this but I would like to be able to put it in my pocket without worrying it would leak a lot. If some can be kept on their side or even upside down can anyone recommend a bombproof leak proof tank please ?

I've never had any problems with the Cleito leaking !!! Make sure that the coil is screwed all of the way in and also check that the O-ring on the bottom of the coil is okay, I did have one coil where the O-ring had slipped off !!!

It entirely depends on your tank mate, I've got a Limitless that does a good impersonation of Niagra Falls if I lay it on its side :) I use an Spire Pocket X as my travelling vape as it's leakproof and I leave the other tanks for home use only.

Leakproof tanks will be the next big thing imo. Yes lots of people have no problems, but bottom airflow tanks will always have some issues regarding leaking. The nautilus x won't be up your street, but that's an example of a totally leakproof tank because it draws the airflow from the top. Got rid of mine, but the design itself was very innovative.

Uwell are releasing the D1/D2/D3 which I think they're claiming are leakproof. Also don't know about the cleito but anything with airflow that can be fully closed (like my toptank) should be fine if you close it when you pocket it.

I've never had any problems with the Cleito leaking !!! Make sure that the coil is screwed all of the way in and also check that the O-ring on the bottom of the coil is okay, I did have one coil where the O-ring had slipped off !!!

^^This, and also make sure you're not loosening the coil when you unscrew the lid to refill as the top cap screws onto the top of the coil - this has been the only cause of a leak I've had with the Cleito x

^^This, and also make sure you're not loosening the coil when you unscrew the lid to refill as the top cap screws onto the top of the coil - this has been the only cause of a leak I've had with the Cleito x
This is useful to me also

It entirely depends on your tank mate, I've got a Limitless that does a good impersonation of Niagra Falls if I lay it on its side :) I use an Spire Pocket X as my travelling vape as it's leakproof and I leave the other tanks for home use only.

I've had about 9x V1 Zephyrus tanks, not one has leaked, yet other apes complain that their zeph constantly leaked juice. :)
I think the only guaranteed leakproof 'tanks' at the minute, are pre filled cartridges. :)

I've had about 9x V1 Zephyrus tanks, not one has leaked, yet other apes complain that their zeph constantly leaked juice. :)
I think the only guaranteed leakproof 'tanks' at the minute, are pre filled cartridges. :)

I agree, and I've had zero leaks from the Zeph 2, or from the Triton 2. The crown 2's do leak from the airholes occasionally - mainly using the Raph coils.

I tried a Cubis - worst tank ever made! No it doesn't leak, but that's mainly either because the coils don't work or because it's already spat all the juice into your mouth!

The axiom doesn't leak and i have that on its side when sitting or when its in my disrupter 50w placed side down when not in use

Back
Top Bottom