What's new

Leaking Prince tank

eScHeRa

Hi guys recently got a smok Prince tank and it's leaking through the air holes. I have looked into this a little bit and seems a common problem. I see slot of solutions and was wondering if anyone has experienced this and what you did to fix it as it's a pain in the arse.
New coils?
New seals?
Or is it just crap?
Thanks

Leaking through the air holes, is normally the coil flooding.
It's usually either not enough power to the coil, and the juice isn't vaporising fully, or the juice mix is to thin. Needs to be vg/pg 80/20 or not lower than 70/30.
Most of the smok tanks leak out the air holes with 50/50 juice, and quite a few with 60/40.
Could also be the seal at the top fill faulty, though more likely either, not in properly or upside down. It should be fitted smooth side down.

Pretty much what anthonyb said, but let us know what juice.

I have 7 Prince tanks and only 1 had a leaking issue from new with stock coils, as mentioned above it was the top fill rubber gasket, swapped it for the new one included in your bag of spares and solved it.

Stick with it as it's the best tank in my arsenal (once you are ready to build your own coils).

@anthonyb gives good advice above. Also advise you learn about how coil-oversaturation causes this
= the wick cotton in your coil is like a sponge - visualise it that way and you will understand.

When it becomes over-saturated with liquid, the liquid has to go somewhere,
causing the leak. Fix: learn to judge when the coil is getting oversaturated, if it is, turn atomiser upside down and burn a bit to 'dry it out'.

Thanks guys i had a look and to be honest after a few hours vape it sorted itself out

Back
Top Bottom