What's new

Led Blinking 4 times, connection problem ?

Roscco298

Initiate
Hey guys :D just got smoke x8 stick a last friday and all be going well :D

but 10-15 mins ago when i fire the LED blinks 4 times

2. Resistance protection:when the atomizer resistance is lower than 0.1 ohm or higher than 2.5 ohms,the LED light will blink 4 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.

i have the usual 0.25 M2 coil in....

but when i give it a half turn it works, but the tank is not tight to the battery now ?

any ideas ?

not even a half turn like a 1/8, put in a new coil and been vaping for about 1 hour before it started happening

It’s not getting a good connection. Try pushing a cocktail stick in the 510 connector on the battery, it might be sticky. Easy does it, though.

Also check the coil is screwed in right. As I recall the bit that sticks out the coil makes contact with the pin in the bottom of the tank and pushes it down. Check that’s ok and all seems tight. It might be you’re coil’s a brokey.

Also check the coil is screwed in right. As I recall the bit that sticks out the coil makes contact with the pin in the bottom of the tank and pushes it down. Check that’s ok and all seems tight. It might be you’re coil’s a brokey.

managed to fix it by rebuilding the coil but getting intense burning now so just gonna chuck the coil :( thats a quick £3.33

im sure the second one is now also burnt ? and spitting at me lol landed on my tongue and it was burning

Not sure if it's relevant to your problem, but make sure you keep the 510 threads clean, on the mod and tank :)

Make sure that no part of your coil is making contact with the deck or the dome. And make sure the coil is screwed in tight, but not too tight.

These are tips I've picked up, but I am a rookie. Others should help you more :)

Back
Top Bottom