What's new

LiPo Charger

MetalVape90

Achiever
What LiPo charger would any of you recommend cause I want to play it safe when dealing with a battery that’s high powered and requires balanced charging for the individual cells.

For context I picked up a Steam Crave Hadron Pro DNA250C 400W for £45 at the Expo which uses a FullyMax 4s 1600mAh 30c LiPo pack. I’ll have a look round some of the RC shops in my area to see what’s around.

Been using one of these for the last 4 years, you will also need a power supply, be aware that some (non vape) vendors will fob you off with a 12v 2/3 amp supply, you would need at least 12v 6amp, If i remember correctly it's a headroom thing. When i was sourcing a charger it was a deep rabbit hole, completely done my head in tbh.

upload_2022-10-9_13-57-26.png

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy...LdNbYIphnSUMCfDbIaAlnCEALw_wcB&___store=en_us

The turnigy or imax b6 are good but be aware of clone b6's going around. well thy were when I was using one a few yrs ago and like andipandi said get a good power supply

The DNA250C board is more than capable of onboard charging, inbuilt balance charging. If in doubt drop the battery out of the mod and pop it in a lipo bag. I charge all my lipos on board with no issues.

I have 4 LiPo DNA's going back to the DNA200 up to a 4S LiPo in a DNA250C and have always used the onboard balance charger. That 2A charger safely charges each cell at .5A

Back
Top Bottom