What's new

lost in the post?

campanula

This excuse seems to be popping up quite a lot as more of us buy stuff online. Without having to resort to long-winded disputes with Paypal and such, I must just offer up a heartfelt thanks to bestcigliquids....who promptly resnet my 'lost' order and even doubled the quantities. A big cheer for doing the right thing.

Had a similar situation with stealthvape with an eBay purchase a month or so ago... Was only £3 of silica but was dealt with perfectly. Some vendors are a cut above the rest...

This excuse seems to be popping up quite a lot as more of us buy stuff online. Without having to resort to long-winded disputes with Paypal and such, I must just offer up a heartfelt thanks to bestcigliquids....who promptly resnet my 'lost' order and even doubled the quantities. A big cheer for doing the right thing.
Well done to bestcigliquids. When you find a good seller like that it's worth sticking with them. I recently had one bottle of juice go missing and the vendor is completely the other way. Which makes me a first and last time customer.

Ive moved this down to the Vendor News and Discussion forum as its not about the POTV Marketplace :)

Hello and welcome campanula, why don't you pop over to the new introductions and say hello there, that way more people will see you and say hello!

Back
Top Bottom