What's new

Lost Vape Thelema Elite Art 40 Pod Kit

Gitchy

Achiever
Sue @Healthcabin sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with Healthcabin, nor do I get paid to review things.

20240822-182348~2.jpg

Lost Vape Thelema Elite Art 40 Pod Kit

https://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&sku_list_id=29919

I like a bit of Lost Vape and their pods are usually very much to my liking, so I was happy to get this one in the post. The Elite Art 40 Kit is a 40w pod kit with a nicely sized 1400mah battery to allow for RDL vaping as well as MTL. The pod on this one is 3ml as it’s the international one. The blurb states that the kit houses the quest chip 2.0 so it’s an upgrade on previous offerings. There’s a nice airflow adjuster on one side and a USB Type C slot on the other.

In the box you get:

1 Thelema Elite Art 40 Device
1 0.3ohm E Plus Cartridge(3ml)
1 0.6ohm E Plus Cartridge(3ml)
1 Lanyard
1 Type-C Cable
1 User Manual
1 Warranty Card

Style wise they’ve gone for a futuristic look with some funky colours and designs. I was sent the mecha black one and while it’s not colourful it has its own charm. The whole top half is clear so you can see the insides, along with the juice level in the pod so that’s a bonus. The 0.42” display is on the front of the battery and it’s got the basic info you need, wattage, ohms, puffs and a battery indicator. Mine also has a wee pulsing purple line that lights up when you press the button or take a draw. On one of the sides you have an airflow adjuster and on the other is the USB Type C slot and the fire button. Above the fire button is the wee hole to attach the included lanyard if that’s your thing. The kit is fired through the button or through autodraw.

(
20240823-151814.jpg

Function wise there’s not much to report on. 5 clicks to turn on and off, 3 clicks to get into the wattage adjustment and 4 clicks to lock the button (you can still autodraw). When setting the wattage it’s a round robin style thing so if you miss the wattage you want then just keep going round until it hits again. The kit also has a smart function that’ll set the wattage for you when you put a pod in but it’s nice to be able to adjust to suit yourself better.

In use I started with the installed 0.3ohm pod. The battery set the wattage at 30w for this one but I was more comfortable with it at 32w. You get a great RDL draw with the airflow closed off just a touch as I could feel the autodraw starting to stutter a touch on fully open. Maybe I don’t draw hard enough, who knows? Flavour is superb and the vapour production is very good. I started to use the button to fire and that’s great but you do have to be mindful that you don’t cover the airflow on the other side. If you’re using the autodraw then I’d recommend closing the airflow off to about just over halfway and it doesn’t stutter at all.

I had a few fills of the 0.3 then moved on to the 0.6ohm to try out RDL and MTL. And the MTL works pretty well. The mouthpiece is a bit more set up for RDL but after a few pulls it was comfortable enough. And again, the RDL was superb with great flavour and great vapour production. Plus, the 0.6 doesn’t hammer the battery as much as the lower resistance pod.

20240823-152022.jpg

Overall the Thelema Elite Art 40 is a great pod system for RDL vaping and does well at MTL as well. I like it for my secondary vape just now when I’m out or in the car as the vapour production is really good. It’d also be good for someone starting vaping that wants to see what style they prefer.

It looks like a cool vape, it vapes well and the coils inside are decent. The kit doesn’t break the bank either with it only being $19.99 on Healthcabin right now and you can log in or make an account for things to get even cheaper.

Thanks again to Sue for sending it over to me.

20240823-151957.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom