What's new

Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod

Gitchy

Achiever
Lilia from @Sourcemore sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with POTV or Sourcemore, nor do I get paid to review things.

PXL_20220308_153802740.jpg

The Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-thelema-solo-100w-box-mod.html

The discount code for this one is SOLOM and it brings it down to $27.99.

The Thelema Solo is a single 21700 mod that comes with an 18650 adapter so you can still use the smaller batteries in it. It uses the Quest 2.0 chip that is also in the bigger Thelema Quest so has the same functionality with a smaller frame. Charging or updating is done via the USB Type C slot and it has the same 0.96” TFT colour screen on it. It goes up to 100w.

In the box you get:
1 Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Box Mod
1 Type-C Cable
1 User Manual
1 18650 Battery Adapter
1 Warranty Card

Style wise it’s a nice compact mod for a single 21700. It has the now familiar Thelema styling and a leather section on the battery cover. There’s a C frame battery compartment and the battery cover slides in really nicely with the strong magnets on it. I’ve had very slight movement on the battery cover occasionally but not enough to be a worry. It kind of feels like the tank is loose but it’s definitely the cover. It’s a reasonably heavy mod with the battery in and that’s nice and reassuring for me. I feel that this one is a little more comfortable to hold than the bigger Thelema Quest. Branding is quite subtle with Lost Vape printed on one of the panels at the side and Thelema Solo on the other. And the panels on this are nice, there’s a carbon fiber design on them to match the style of the leather panel on the cover of the one I have this time. It’s a nice touch. The 510 plate is ever so slightly raised to avoid atomiser rash but it’s not noticeable with a tank on so that’s another nice design touch for me.

PXL_20220308_153922908.jpg

Function wise it’s the same chip that is in the Thelema Quest so I hope you can forgive me copying and pasting the main points from my review of that from last year.

Using the adjustment buttons just cycles through the options on the main screen and the middle button is the one that selects what you want. Firstly you have the main setting and can cycle between power, SS904, SS316,TI, NI, VPC, voltage, and bypass. From that you go to the wattage, or temp, click into it and adjust. Next is the user records. You can get the settings you want, click into it so the number is slightly greyed and then hold for a few seconds to save your settings. On the main screen you can also set your draw to be soft, normal or hard, you can reset the puff counter and you can go to a separate settings menu.

In the setting menu you can adjust the atomiser settings, this is nice as you can measure the ohms of the fitted coil again if you feel the auto detect is wrong, you can set the wattage, or the boost setting and even cycle through the different modes. It’s pretty much the main screen settings but in its own menu. There are also options in this setting menu to set brightness of the screen, colour of the screen, fine tune the user records, reset to default and read about the firmware version.

PXL_20220308_153905166.jpg

In use it’s just a really comfortable mod to use. The smaller frame makes it more accessible for me personally. I started off with my mesh tank and a low wattage mesh strip in it and at 35/40w the battery lasts for a good while. I’ve got that profile set up in the user records. Onto a MTL tank and the battery lasts for ages. I’ve been using my Pioneer tank on it at 14w and think that’s pretty much my preferred tank for this mod. Ok it’s not a small mod and doesn’t lend itself to stealth vaping but it just works really well with my MTL tanks. I’ve noticed that up to 20w the wattage will go up in increments of 0.1 and then after that it goes up by 0.5 so it's clear that Lost Vape have thought of all types of users when designing the chip. The diameter of the 510 pin is around 24mm but the smaller tanks don’t look too daft on it if you don’t mind a little SS ring poking around the bottom. It’ll also take up to about 25/26mm tanks as well so DTL tanks are good on it too and the 100w power available makes it good for that style of vaping as well.

Overall I am loving the Thelema Solo. It’s great for MTL tanks imo and with the power available I can still use my single coil RTAs and the more power hungry mesh rebuildables. The comfort is a big pull for me as well and the only niggle I have is the very occasional movement of the battery cover when I pick it up but that doesn’t happen enough to be an issue at all.

PXL_20220308_153829307.jpg

Last edited:
I am really trying as hard as i possibly can not to buy one

That extra centimeter at the top is becoming less and less bothersome to me every time i see one

Thanks for the review as always, @Gitchy, my wallet doesnt necessarily feel the same tho

Back
Top Bottom