What's new

Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Welcome to my latest review, this product was very kindly sent over to me by Kavis at @Sourcemore

The mod we are reviewing today is the Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod.

20221026_174720.jpg

Source more have also very kindly sent me a discount code which can be used on there site to get this mod for just $27.99

The discount code is: SOLOM
$27.99 - Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-thelema-solo-100w-box-mod.html

This review is my own opinions and I'm not paid to do so.

What's in the box...

• 1* Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Box Mod
• 1* Type-C Cable
• 1* User Manual
• 1* 18650 Battery Adapter
• 1* Warranty Card

20221026_182727.jpg

Specs...

• ModDimension39*28.5*97.5
• Body MaterialZinc-Alloy
• BatterySingle external 21700/18650 battery(not included)
• Charging TypeDC 5V Type-C charging
• Power Range 5-100W
• Battery Voltage3.0V-4.2V
• Input Voltage5V
• Output Voltage0.7V-8.0V
• Input Currant1A-35A
• TemperatureRange200℉-600℉(100C-315℃)
• Screen Pixel0.96 inch 80*160
• Coil Material Supported-Nickel, Titanium, SS316, SS904, Kanthal
• Coil Resistance Supported0.15Ω-5.0Ω

The mod....

The thelema solo mod is a single 18650/21700 mod which is avaible in 9 colour options. I recieved the black carbon fibre version for purpose of this review.

This mod is also avaible of part of a kit with the Lost Vape ub Pro tank which also comes with other Lost Vape products.

Screenshot_20221101-201157_Samsung Internet.jpg

Starting at the top of the mod you have your usual 510 connection plate. The plate is 23mm in diameter which leave you good enough room for a sub ohm or mtl tank.

20221104_063153.jpg

On the back of the mod you have the Carbon fibre C framed paneled battery door which comes as standard in Lost Vape products. When I first opened the device and started using it there was a very noticeable battery door rattle which moved when you held the kit. However if you simply take the door off and give it a gently squeeze it sorts the problem and has eliminated it completely.

20221026_224128.jpg

The polarities for the battery are marked on the inside of the mod the same colour as the backing I maybe would have preffered these to be in white or a brighter colour to make it easier to see.

20221104_063220.jpg

moving onto the front of the thelema solo mod you have the usual lost vape screen and buttons. Fire, up, down & menu button which is a favourite of mine to eliminate all the button combinations to enter menu systems etc. Below the buttons Is the type C charging port for firmware upgrades or incase of emergency to charge battery. The buttons are slightly raised and are nice and clicky with the fire button firing instantly.

20221104_063358.jpg

The screen is a 0.96" colour led screen and has everything you need avaible on it. The mod, wattage/ tempeture, Puff count and timer, User number, coil resistance, battery bar and % and what fire setting you have the mod in (soft, normal, hard).

20221104_062935.jpg

To go through the screen you simply press the menu/ operate button which will illuminate a bar on the screen and you can scroll through all the options once you get to the settings click the fire button and it will open the menu system. In here you can do various different things.

20221104_062956.jpg

You can change the screen brightness, screen colour, system settings. There are 6 different screen colour settings you can choose between these are, blue, yellow, white, red, green and purple. I've found the brighter colours like white, yellow and green easier to read than the others but you can change the screen brightness to help this a little.

The features...

This mod is basic and simple yet has a very premium feel and look to it, also allowing to use all different features of an a dual or expensive mod would. The features on the thelema mod include, wattage mode, TC temperature control mode, VPC varible power curve and bypass mode. I'm strictly just a wattage vaper but to have the ability to use different modes on such an affordable simple device does make it a massive pro.

20221104_063319.jpg

As with other mods you can change the ramp of time eg how quick the mod fires to temperature the options for this are soft, normal and hard. You can tell the difference between each 3 and I tend to leave it on hard as I feel it gives you the vape more of a kick and better flavour.

20221104_063249.jpg

The safety...

The mod uses the quest 2.0 chip set which features multiple safety protections to keep you safe whilst using it these are:

• Short circuit protection
• Weak battery protection
• Over heat protection
• 10 second Puff timer protection

Pros and niggles...

Pros...

• Easy to use
• Comfortable and light enough to hold
• Good battery life at mtl or lower sub ohm
• Can be used either 18650 or 21700
• Menu button instead of click sequence
• Can customise colours etc

Niggles...

• Battery door rattle (easy fix)
• Some colour screens can be difficult to see

Overall thoughts...

Overall using this with a RDL sub tank or a mtl tank it's a brilliant piece of kit. It feels comfortable to hold, easy to use and either a 18650 or 21700 battery option means it lasts a good amount of time.

It has a very premium feel and look to it at an affordable price which makes it appeal to a wider audience. There are also the dual battery version and a DNA version of the thelema mods out but for a single battery mod I would highly reccomend it.

The easy fix of early battery door rattle by gently squeezing the battery door together means it can't really be added as a negative but should have been fixed before production.

I've throughly enjoyed this mod and will continue to use it as my out and about mod instead of carrying a big dual battery mod.

Once again a massive thanks to Kavis from @Sourcemore for giving me the opportunity to review this for them and thank you all for reading.

Sam
264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Nice review Sam. I still use the one I got for MTL tanks, it's a good mod.

Welcome to my latest review, this product was very kindly sent over to me by Kavis at @Sourcemore

The mod we are reviewing today is the Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod.

View attachment 297013

Source more have also very kindly sent me a discount code which can be used on there site to get this mod for just $27.99

The discount code is: SOLOM
$27.99 - Lost Vape Thelema Solo Mod

https://www.sourcemore.com/lost-vape-thelema-solo-100w-box-mod.html

This review is my own opinions and I'm not paid to do so.

What's in the box...

• 1* Lost Vape Thelema Solo 100W Box Mod
• 1* Type-C Cable
• 1* User Manual
• 1* 18650 Battery Adapter
• 1* Warranty Card

View attachment 297012

Specs...

• ModDimension39*28.5*97.5
• Body MaterialZinc-Alloy
• BatterySingle external 21700/18650 battery(not included)
• Charging TypeDC 5V Type-C charging
• Power Range 5-100W
• Battery Voltage3.0V-4.2V
• Input Voltage5V
• Output Voltage0.7V-8.0V
• Input Currant1A-35A
• TemperatureRange200℉-600℉(100C-315℃)
• Screen Pixel0.96 inch 80*160
• Coil Material Supported-Nickel, Titanium, SS316, SS904, Kanthal
• Coil Resistance Supported0.15Ω-5.0Ω

The mod....

The thelema solo mod is a single 18650/21700 mod which is avaible in 9 colour options. I recieved the black carbon fibre version for purpose of this review.

This mod is also avaible of part of a kit with the Lost Vape ub Pro tank which also comes with other Lost Vape products.

View attachment 297014

Starting at the top of the mod you have your usual 510 connection plate. The plate is 23mm in diameter which leave you good enough room for a sub ohm or mtl tank.

View attachment 297015

On the back of the mod you have the Carbon fibre C framed paneled battery door which comes as standard in Lost Vape products. When I first opened the device and started using it there was a very noticeable battery door rattle which moved when you held the kit. However if you simply take the door off and give it a gently squeeze it sorts the problem and has eliminated it completely.

View attachment 297016

The polarities for the battery are marked on the inside of the mod the same colour as the backing I maybe would have preffered these to be in white or a brighter colour to make it easier to see.

View attachment 297017

moving onto the front of the thelema solo mod you have the usual lost vape screen and buttons. Fire, up, down & menu button which is a favourite of mine to eliminate all the button combinations to enter menu systems etc. Below the buttons Is the type C charging port for firmware upgrades or incase of emergency to charge battery. The buttons are slightly raised and are nice and clicky with the fire button firing instantly.

View attachment 297018

The screen is a 0.96" colour led screen and has everything you need avaible on it. The mod, wattage/ tempeture, Puff count and timer, User number, coil resistance, battery bar and % and what fire setting you have the mod in (soft, normal, hard).

View attachment 297019

To go through the screen you simply press the menu/ operate button which will illuminate a bar on the screen and you can scroll through all the options once you get to the settings click the fire button and it will open the menu system. In here you can do various different things.

View attachment 297020

You can change the screen brightness, screen colour, system settings. There are 6 different screen colour settings you can choose between these are, blue, yellow, white, red, green and purple. I've found the brighter colours like white, yellow and green easier to read than the others but you can change the screen brightness to help this a little.

The features...

This mod is basic and simple yet has a very premium feel and look to it, also allowing to use all different features of an a dual or expensive mod would. The features on the thelema mod include, wattage mode, TC temperature control mode, VPC varible power curve and bypass mode. I'm strictly just a wattage vaper but to have the ability to use different modes on such an affordable simple device does make it a massive pro.

View attachment 297021

As with other mods you can change the ramp of time eg how quick the mod fires to temperature the options for this are soft, normal and hard. You can tell the difference between each 3 and I tend to leave it on hard as I feel it gives you the vape more of a kick and better flavour.

View attachment 297022

The safety...

The mod uses the quest 2.0 chip set which features multiple safety protections to keep you safe whilst using it these are:

• Short circuit protection
• Weak battery protection
• Over heat protection
• 10 second Puff timer protection

Pros and niggles...

Pros...

• Easy to use
• Comfortable and light enough to hold
• Good battery life at mtl or lower sub ohm
• Can be used either 18650 or 21700
• Menu button instead of click sequence
• Can customise colours etc

Niggles...

• Battery door rattle (easy fix)
• Some colour screens can be difficult to see

Overall thoughts...

Overall using this with a RDL sub tank or a mtl tank it's a brilliant piece of kit. It feels comfortable to hold, easy to use and either a 18650 or 21700 battery option means it lasts a good amount of time.

It has a very premium feel and look to it at an affordable price which makes it appeal to a wider audience. There are also the dual battery version and a DNA version of the thelema mods out but for a single battery mod I would highly reccomend it.

The easy fix of early battery door rattle by gently squeezing the battery door together means it can't really be added as a negative but should have been fixed before production.

I've throughly enjoyed this mod and will continue to use it as my out and about mod instead of carrying a big dual battery mod.

Once again a massive thanks to Kavis from @Sourcemore for giving me the opportunity to review this for them and thank you all for reading.

Sam
View attachment 297023

great in depth review sam ive had one for quite some time & mine is blue, never had an issue with the door & the only slight niggle i have is the size of the screen so if im out & about my knackered old eyes struggle to see how much battery power is left but i always carry a spare anyway ;)

great in depth review sam ive had one for quite some time & mine is blue, never had an issue with the door & the only slight niggle i have is the size of the screen so if im out & about my knackered old eyes struggle to see how much battery power is left but i always carry a spare anyway ;)

Thank you @Mutley1 appriciate the comment mate ha yeah always got to have spares on you!

Thanks @TP 72 as always mate

Nice review and great mod. I have 3 that I use with MTL RTA's and they are excellent for them. My only point of niggling is the finish on the black mod does not wear very well. I have found this with most Lost Vape mods I have had so it seems to be a quality issue in manufacturing. However, the 2 silver/SS ones I have are wearing very well.

Back
Top Bottom