What's new

Lost Vape UK

kristianjose1

Hi guys

Just after some information on a website that my bank thinks is fraudulent. Has anyone used lostvapeuk
Any information would be appreciated 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys

Just after some information on a website that my bank thinks is fraudulent. Has anyone used lostvapeuk
Any information would be appreciated 👍
Looks to be a US company, with some badly worded english if you search the info pages at the bottom. I don't think the real Lost Vape would be happy about them using their name. I would avoid them.
Also, no contact address or phone number.

Headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, Lost Vape maintains a global presence with local teams situated in various countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the United States, and the United Kingdom.

google shows the uk site but is blocked by avast antivirus as a threat.

What are you looking for as we may know better places where to look POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, Lost Vape maintains a global presence with local teams situated in various countries such as Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, the United States, and the United Kingdom.

google shows the uk site but is blocked by avast antivirus as a threat.

What are you looking for as we may know better places where to look POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
Yeah, Lost Vape is based in China, but 'lostvapeuk' is a USA based site.

thanks @DMAN
couldnt check the uk site as blocked by antivirus but let me into .com site ok.

69 days old
Created on 2024-06-03
Expires on 2025-06-03
Updated on 2024-06-07
IP Location
Latvia
- Riga - Riga - Sa
Reverse IP results:
1.ijoyvapelatvija.com
2.lostvapehungary.com
3.uwellromania.com

Verdict: romanian/latvian scam page.