What's new

Martvb60's Mods.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you know by now, we recently lost Martvb60. During the final few months he asked me whether I could assist him with the disposal of most of his Mods. I agreed and have already distributed his vapesmarter Mod collection among the people we talked about as being suitable recipients, a couple of his other Mods have now found new homes with special friends that he mentioned to me during our regular chats.

Now I have the rest of his collection here, all of which he decided to give away to members of POTV. This was typical of Mart and I know he would be thrilled to see this finally happening.

So to reiterate, these are Gifts from Mart, to you. All we did ask was that whomever chooses a Mod, does pay Post and Packing. So what I will do is list what there is and then you can choose whichever one takes your fancy. In the spirit of fairness, at the moment I will be limiting this to ONE item per Member. Obviously, this will have to be on a First Come, First Served basis, so to make it fairer on you all, I’ll post the Mods individually so that you can see what’s there, and then Open the thread up for you after 24hrs.
With a couple of exceptions, the Mods are NOT Boxed, but will be securely packaged and delivered by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For. So the total cost of P&P will be £6 per item.

It is my intention to start adding the pictures during tomorrow, then Open the Thread Up to you on the 2nd of January at Midday.

ALL Payments are to be made by PayPal Friends and Family to [email protected] please.

In view of the fact that one particular Ape may not be available at 12 Noon and given that he was a particular friend of Mart's, the Family have granted me permission to reserve the YiHi G Class on his behalf.

Last edited:
Right Folks :)
1st Up.
We have a MINT condition Pico LE in Black. Comes Boxed and is in fabulous condition. Perfect for an In Your Pocket Out and About Mod.

IMG_0299.jpeg IMG_0300.jpeg

Just £6 Friends and Family for P&P

Next we have a Smok D-Barrel in Prism Blue. Another that is in very good condition and comes Boxed.

IMG_0301.jpeg IMG_0353.jpeg

Just £6 Friends and Family for P&P

Now we have something rather larger :D
A Mint, Boxed, Steam Crave Titan Mod and I also have the MASSIVE RTA that will come with it.

IMG_0303.jpeg IMG_0304.jpeg

This one will be £8 Friends and Family for P&P due to its size.

Now, "Something for The Squonkers?" :)

We have an Ohm Boy Rage in Black. Not Boxed, but comes with its Proprietary Large Capacity Bottle. I would recommend blitzing the Bottle with Milton or similar as Mart had a strong flavour in here :2thumbsup:

IMG_0327.jpeg IMG_0328.jpeg

£6 Friends and Family for P&P

Next up is a rather nice Ultroner Thor 11. This one has a quirk, just so you are aware. The UP Button can stick. I have bathed it with ISO Alcohol and it has improved things a bit, but BE AWARE!

IMG_0317.jpeg IMG_0318.jpeg

No Box I am afraid.

Now we have a Hadron 220. One of Mart's Larger Mods that packs a heck of a Punch!!
This is Grey, but no doubt would have been called something terribly artsy crafty :) Condition is Good (But Used).

IMG_0306.jpeg IMG_0305.jpeg

No Box, but will be securely packaged.

Another Hadron anyone? :)
Once again, No Box. The Grey Beasty is a Hadron PLUS :) Condition is Used but Fair.

IMG_0308.jpeg IMG_0307.jpeg

OK and Breathe.. :2thumbsup:
Now. Who would like a Limited Edition YiHi SX Mini G Class in MINT Condition? This is the V1 and really is an absolute BELTER!! I was sorely tempted by this one I will admit. ;) But I felt it should be offered to one of you Folks.:2thumbsup:

IMG_0324.jpeg IMG_0323.jpeg
Sadly NO Box.

**RESERVED**

Last edited:
Now, who doesn't love a Dovpo Riva? This isn't the DNA version, but that doesn't detract at all :)
Black Chassis with Brown (Or Tan?) Leather :) Condition would be Very Good. No Box.

IMG_0311.jpeg IMG_0312.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom