What's new

Mixing advice

kersey

Achiever
Am wondering if someone with better mixing knowledge than me can advise

I made 200ml of 70/30 @ 2ml nicotine with 15% flavour

but on checking it should have been 20% flavour ratio so can I make up another batch to the same ratio but with 25% flavour making 120ml and add it to my existing mix to balance out the flavour to 20% without changing the vg/pg ratio.

Thanks in advance for your help

If it were me, I'd 1st try it at that 15% flavour and if thought it really needed that extra 5%, I'd just add it to that OG bottle. You're not changing the vg/pg ratio that much.

If it were me, I'd 1st try it at that 15% flavour and if thought it really needed that extra 5%, I'd just add it to that OG bottle. You're not changing the vg/pg ratio that much.
Thanks mate, it is a little weak at 15% but more than vapable. Perhaps I'll just make to other one up as 20% and see if it improves it in anyway

You've got 200ml's worth of 15%. You could even add the extra 5% first to a small 10 or 30ml container and see if the flavor is where you like it, then do the larger bottle. Lotsa ways to skin a cat.

You've got 200ml's worth of 15%. You could even add the extra 5% first to a small 10 or 30ml container and see if the flavor is where you like it, then do the larger bottle. Lotsa ways to skin a cat.
Thanks mate, I'll give that a try

Back
Top Bottom