What's new

Mixture of RTAs

harumph

Postman
Sale due to just not using this stuff any more, I think I can live with only 5 RTAs :O

General list.

Dead Rabbit RTA £24 RRP, £10 delivered.
Wasp Nano RTA + bubble glass £19.99 RRP +£2.99 RRP £12 delivered
Crius plus x 2 £20 RRP, £7 delivered
Kylin 2 REPAIRS/SPARES only £7 delivered

all original no clones, won't ship outside of UK

Dead rabbit - only one bubble glass for this, spare screws and orings, as seen in picture.

Wasp nano - comes with one straight glass and one bubble glass, the bubble glass didn't originally come with the RTA, I had to buy it separate, fits perfectly. includes little bag of spares as seen.

Crius plus x 2 - so there's one used and one still completely sealed and you get both. the driptip from the used one is missing but I will include a basic one and you don't get any spares with it but obviously the sealed one will have everything.

Kylin 2 REPAIRS/SPARES ONLY - so I really didn't get on with this one and it's not being sold as a working RTA, I could not for the life of me get it stop leaking, I asked Vandyvape for a new deck and even with it , it didn't resolve the issue. So this is for someone who already has a kylin 2 - I don't think the decks will be any use. No issues with the top part so that's totally reuseable, the screws from the deck,510 screws, spare o-rings, spare straight glass as well as 6 bubble glasses, I was so hyped by performance when I first got it I bought a bunch. I think if you love your Kylin 2 this could keep it in working shape for a long time and you won't have to worry about breaking bubble glasses for sure!

Also for anyone that purchases one of these you can pick any/all from at the following price to account for shipping
kendo vape cotton gold edition, only used a tiny amount. +50p
UD goblin mini rta full package as seen +£1
sense rta-4 herakles just the rta +£1
vapresso god knows rta just the rta +£1
GVC 2 Genesis Vertical Coil Clapton Coil 2 +50p
all items will be cleaned in a ultrasonic cleaner and double checked before posting.
all items will be posted recorded delivery 2nd class
paypal is fine
any questions please feel free to ask.

Prices Updated 05/09

CriusPlus.jpg
deadr.jpg
deadr1.jpg
kylin.jpg
kylin2.jpg
mix.jpg
wasp nano (2).jpg
wasp nano.jpg