What's new

modsandatties website

djathers

Postman
Has anybody used "modsandatties" website before and were they ok?
Thinking of ordering something, but never heard of the site before.
Cheers

I had a look round there last week, I'd be cautious cos some of the items don't match the pics :5:

First thing I look at is the About Us and Contact Us details. Both blank and that's what I'd do. Blank it.

I questioned them as to why there was no drop down colour option box for the Ba Gua 14500 mod as there is a polished and brass picture being advertised.

to be fair the response was very quick and pleasant. he explained that they had sold out of polished and only the brass option was available, which was in fact in 18650 mode only!

the details where updated following this but the main pic shows the 14500s still, with a mixture of 18650 ones further in.

never ordered tho as i was looking for a polished, went here instead>http://www.thevapetank.co.uk/Mechanical/cat2202954_2011406.aspx

Notice on modsandatties you can pay with paypal, does that give you any protection?
I was gonna get the ithaka clone but i think for an extra £20 odd im gonna get a KFL from cloud 9, i know i can trust them, and the KFL.
Ill be vaping for weekend, yay!
Thats when the questions begin.

A few people asked me if the site was legit, so I emailed them, got a very polite response, they seem real enough, and I have not heard any bad reports as yet

You do get protection with paypal, but not sure of how much protection, as far as ebay goes, if there is a dispute, the sellers account can be frozen until dispute is sorted.

Back
Top Bottom