What's new

Molejuice

Just got my mole juice today and I must say I am very impressed going to leave it to steep a bit long but it's a lovely drop of juice . And must say the fact it's for charity is a bonus for me .

SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLAN Web site is staying open and we will work on completed as many orders as we can every night with a target of 25-30 a night
so please feel free to order we have removed the items we have no stock off to make it easier and quicker to get orders sent out. We will re add the missing items to website when we have large batches made up, Thank you all for the support and sorry about the messing about the past few days.

hopefully have our new room finished this week so will be a lot more organised.

Must say the Mole's dream is absolutely superb. So much flavour, it's a real sweet one. Sod's law it's also the smallest bottle I bought. Took a punt with Molesenburg which is nice, Key lime cookies - a real fresh squeezed lime flavour, none of that lime cordial flavour and incredibly strong smelling with the lime but seems to be settling down after a few days and a simple blueberry which is my standard ADV but unfortunately I just can't taste after refilling the tank i vaped the moles dream in without cleaning it after so that was silly. I think they are all in need of a good steep but I must say i'm impressed. They are definitely the nicest liquids i've tried so far (not been doing this long).

I kept checking the royal mail tracking today and finally noticed that my order had been delivered.
Couldn't wait so told the people at work that I had diarrhea and needed to go home! Definitely worth being laughed at!

Definitely worth the embarrassment!
Thank you to molejuice. Your work not only provides vapers with very good juice, but also money to well deserving causes.
As @scootevil and all the vapers on here have said hope everything goes well for your son.

Attachments

• 1452718086037.jpg
    1452718086037.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom