What's new

Molejuice

milk mole is the mutz nutz. im going through it wayyyy too quick.

DJ must resist. or until next time anyway.

As of this evening I have come to the conclusion that I like molesenburg better than the original and also milk mole better than the original. There both not as over sweetened as the originals. Proves you don't need to shove a load of sweeteners in there! Great work molejuice :-)

Mine arrived today as well and it's lovely. Looking forward to ordering more when available!

As of this evening I have come to the conclusion that I like molesenburg better than the original and also milk mole better than the original. There both not as over sweetened as the originals. Proves you don't need to shove a load of sweeteners in there! Great work molejuice :-)
100% exactly this.
my milk man is now collecting dust.
i did finish off a bit that was in a tank i havnt used for a week and then went back to milk mole and its nicer. not as strong or sweet but just perfect.

100% exactly this.
my milk man is now collecting dust.
i did finish off a bit that was in a tank i havnt used for a week and then went back to milk mole and its nicer. not as strong or sweet but just perfect.
I am actually addicted to Milk Mole!!! I haven't chain vaped for ages but I can't put this stuff down!!! It's causing pure Kick off's with She who must be obeyed!!!

Back
Top Bottom