What's new

Molejuice

its addictive isn't it @HAZZA1962

I must have got through 25ml last night. had to charge the istick100 twice in one night. chain vape at its best.

its addictive isn't it @HAZZA1962

I must have got through 25ml last night. had to charge the istick100 twice in one night. chain vape at its best.
I'm fucking gutted!!! I ordered some on Tuesday and I thought it might come today but it hasn't!!! I'm in work Friday and Saturday now so It's going to be Sunday before I can get my hands on it now!!! I'll have to dig out my substitutes!!!

I finally got paid today was really looking forward to getting my hands on some of this mole juice see what all the commotion is about,but they've run out of 100ml bottles and the sites shut,the stuffs just to damn popular! Lol

I can't even get on the website to check if mines on it's way, It's saying it's closed for maintenance!!!

I can't even get on the website to check if mines on it's way, It's saying it's closed for maintenance!!!
I just tried to go on to see if this Malibu breeze is menthol it turned up today and its very very good think its menthol didn't check when I ordered just thought it was coconut lol. Anyone confirm if it is menthol its bloody lovely either way lol

this is from facebook yesterday

UPDATE..... We have had some emails tonight with good news bottle order is due tomorrow and our nicotine order tooo so with luck and as long as all goes to plan we should be reopening the website tomorrow evening/night.

Back
Top Bottom