What's new

Molejuice

this is from facebook yesterday

UPDATE..... We have had some emails tonight with good news bottle order is due tomorrow and our nicotine order tooo so with luck and as long as all goes to plan we should be reopening the website tomorrow evening/night.
I ordered on Tuesday mate as soon as the site opened!!! I haven't had an email though which is not good!!! I'll have to buy something to tide me over!!!

got through about 45ml so far. my initial thought was Lilt, the drink.
it could be colada instead of menthol but there tastes like a hint of coconut in there.

got through about 45ml so far. my initial thought was Lilt, the drink.
it could be colada instead of menthol but there tastes like a hint of coconut in there.
Yep its a fine juice very different

I ordered on Tuesday mate as soon as the site opened!!! I haven't had an email though which is not good!!! I'll have to buy something to tide me over!!!

they also said yesterday ... ALL ORDERS WE HAVE RECEIVED WILL BE COMPLETED BUT SOME MAY CONTAIN 2X 50ML BOTTLES INSTEAD OF 100ML BOTTLES...

but if you`ve had no email :( i would send you a bottle ......if i had any left :17:

they also said yesterday ... ALL ORDERS WE HAVE RECEIVED WILL BE COMPLETED BUT SOME MAY CONTAIN 2X 50ML BOTTLES INSTEAD OF 100ML BOTTLES...

but if you`ve had no email :( i would send you a bottle ......if i had any left :17:
It's my own fault!!! I don't usually take any chances when it comes to juice but it's so Good I couldn't resist it!!! I'll have to pop out of work tomorrow and buy some inferior overpriced crap to use till it arrives!!!

It's my own fault!!! I don't usually take any chances when it comes to juice but it's so Good I couldn't resist it!!! I'll have to pop out of work tomorrow and buy some inferior overpriced crap to use till it arrives!!!

website is back up

They must be snowed under Mate!!! I can't complain the stress their under, and as I said I shouldn't have let my stock get so low!!!

Back
Top Bottom