What's new

Molejuice

Got my first order in,milk mole,muffin mole and moles dream 100ml of each can't wait![emoji106][emoji3]

They must be snowed under Mate!!! I can't complain the stress their under, and as I said I shouldn't have let my stock get so low!!!
Yeah I'm guessing that. Makes me want the juice more lol. Luckily I've got 380ml of juice to survive on.

I've just found a 30ml bottle of Rocket mole that I forgot I had steeping in the airing cupboard!!! That should see me through tomorrow at lest!!!

@moley - I received my order yesterday - Battenmole, Moles Dream, Key Lime Cookie and Blueberry.

Question for you - would they benefit from steeping and if so, how long?

Many thanks,

Harvey

@moley - I received my order yesterday - Battenmole, Moles Dream, Key Lime Cookie and Blueberry.

Question for you - would they benefit from steeping and if so, how long?

Many thanks,

Harvey
Chances are it's very fresh bud, give it at least a week in the dark with a daily shake [emoji106]

I got my order yesterday, going to try be patient and let it steep but I can't wait to try it eeeek

My postie tried to deliver yesterday and left a card. Sent the Mrs to pick it up and while she was there the postie tried to deliver it again and left another card. The cunt took it upon himself to just have another go at delivery and hope someone was in...prick [emoji17]

Back
Top Bottom