What's new

Molejuice

My postie tried to deliver yesterday and left a card. Sent the Mrs to pick it up and while she was there the postie tried to deliver it again and left another card. The cunt took it upon himself to just have another go at delivery and hope someone was in...prick [emoji17]
Damn. That's beyond frustrating.

I see the site is down again...just managed last night to put a sample pack order in!!!

You see this is what happens when juices are tested and reviewed by Apes. Popularity and good juice is a bitch [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji106]

Day off work so sat enjoying some mole milk :-) got to mention the temp control on the cortex is awesome.... Kicks the VTC mini into touch

Attachments

• 1452862727052.jpg
    1452862727052.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 90
More air flow than the apex so more flavour and tuns of vapour.... So far me likey a lot
Nice one.I like the apex it's just almost impossible to see how much juice you have left in the tank.With a red one it is anyway [emoji106]

Picked up my parcel from Royal Mail yesterday....
Strawberry Donuts
Caramel Apple Pie
Pink le-mole-ade
Moles Dream
Milk Mole
Moles downstairs

Loving them all so far, thank you Molejuice!

Dave

Sorry all haven't had chance to sort any orders out as son hasn't been well all week he's a lot better now and I'm planning on trying to get some orders sorted tonight and the rest completed tomorrow night will try and get all done and posted for Monday but some may not be posted until Tuesday again sorry all I have 42 orders here and will try my best to get them all done asap

Back
Top Bottom