What's new

Molejuice

Sorry all haven't had chance to sort any orders out as son hasn't been well all week he's a lot better now and I'm planning on trying to get some orders sorted tonight and the rest completed tomorrow night will try and get all done and posted for Monday but some may not be posted until Tuesday again sorry all I have 42 orders here and will try my best to get them all done asap
No Problem Mate!!! The Little Fella's Health comes before our Cravings!!!

Sorry all haven't had chance to sort any orders out as son hasn't been well all week he's a lot better now and I'm planning on trying to get some orders sorted tonight and the rest completed tomorrow night will try and get all done and posted for Monday but some may not be posted until Tuesday again sorry all I have 42 orders here and will try my best to get them all done asap

You're about to get a new customer any day now (as soon as I'm running low on current supply) I do apologise in advance lol

I mean after the dispatch. Mine was dispatched in Wednesday and Royal Mail have lost it!

I though milk mole was good but rocket mole has just blown my taste buds :-)

How far behind are you ordered Tuesday as a guest haven't had anything yet no rush family comes first just want to stop waiting by the door.

We will try and get all 42 orders posted on Monday morning u will all receive a completed email once I've completed the order/s

Back
Top Bottom