What's new

Molejuice

I vape 12mg so no order for for some while [emoji20]
Probably just as well as loads to get through, I do miss my Le-Mole-Ade though.

My order turned up today and if they taste as good as the smell Damn I've found a new juice company might even invest in 100ml bottles.hope you 12 mg turns up soon

Track + Trace says I was red-carded today so I guess i'll be trying them out finally tomorrow :)

My order turned up today and if they taste as good as the smell Damn I've found a new juice company might even invest in 100ml bottles.hope you 12 mg turns up soon
When did you order yours? I did mine last Thursday and it's still showing as "processing" at the moment.

Cheers, S

ive put my first order in a couple of 50mls and a few 10s just to see if there any good but for the price its got to be worth a try

Placed an order yesterday, a couple of 100mls (milk mole, key lime cookies) and the sample pack of some of the other flavours. Hopefully it will ship at some point this week so I have something new by the weekend. Looking forwards to it.

When did you order yours @HAZZA1962 if you don't mind me asking? I ordered on Thursday mines still shows processing
Got mine today Mate!!! they've had Ten goes in the Ultrasonic cleaner and they're in the airing cupboard for a warm steep now!!! they smell nice but the tastes not there yet!!!

Back
Top Bottom