What's new

Molejuice

Cannot wait for my 100ml milk mole to arrive!

I had a sample of it and its just superb, a bottle of OHWs Milkman came through the post today and its nowere near as good.

Milk mole is wayyyyyyy better!

We have some in 12mg just not all I think we only have milk mole, rocket mole And muffin mole and pink le mole Ade

We have some in 12mg just not all I think we only have milk mole, rocket mole And muffin mole and pink le mole Ade
How to order then as the website has it restricted, it's the le mole ade I'm really after.

The pink le mole lade is amazing ordered another 200ml and 100ml of moles dream.

I think so many people re ordering huge amounts that others are struggling to get in and order.
But I've managed to get some Le-Mole-Ade at last.

We are quite literally swamped with orders 126 and still going up as quick as we are getting them done more orders are coming inn so once website is out of stock I won't be adding more until all orders are complete

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453246504.365749.jpg

Got this if anyone wants them... £10 delivered???

All 3mg. Black cherry 25ml, straw dohnut 24ml, Molesenberg 11ml, Xmas pudd 8ml... All approx...

Moved down to 1.5mg now.

Last edited:
My order has now shipped. Hopefully will arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Got mine today Mate!!! they've had Ten goes in the Ultrasonic cleaner and they're in the airing cupboard for a warm steep now!!! they smell nice but the tastes not there yet!!!
What you get? I've got milk,muffin +dream coming when it's eventually ready,this waiting is torture,lol

Back
Top Bottom