What's new

Molejuice

What you get? I've got milk,muffin +dream coming when it's eventually ready,this waiting is torture,lol
I got Milk mole and the Strawberry yoghurt!!! There in the airing cupboard, I put 50ml in a spare bottle and gave it a couple of hours in the ultrasonic!!! I'm vaping on it now and it's not far off it's normal flavour!!!

We are quite literally swamped with orders 126 and still going up as quick as we are getting them done more orders are coming inn so once website is out of stock I won't be adding more until all orders are complete
This might be a stupid question, but can you ship outside the UK? I'm working in Gibraltar at the moment and I'd like to put an order in, but it doesn't say anything about overseas delivery on your site as far as I can tell. Chefsvapour do it for £5 or £10 recorded so it should be possible? Maybe?

We can will need to add it to website for u tonight we will only send recorded tracked over seas

I got Milk mole and the Strawberry yoghurt!!! There in the airing cupboard, I put 50ml in a spare bottle and gave it a couple of hours in the ultrasonic!!! I'm vaping on it now and it's not far off it's normal flavour!!!
Nice! I really can't wait now,it's so popular it really not the place to go if you're running out of juice but from everything I hear it's worth the wait

Picked up my missed parcel today. Had a few drips of Glazed Doughnut, Cinnamon Churros and Pink Le-Mole-ade and they are all pretty great straight out of the package. Just got Caramel Apple to try but they were worth the wait.

my order arrived today, ordered on 18th so pretty impressed. Got Strawberry, plain doughnuts, and Malibu breeze. They all smell amazing, got to get through whats in my tank and il give them a try. I hope they are great the price is spot on.

Ordered mine on Sunday, Not in any rush though, understand how much pressure they must be under.

Back
Top Bottom