What's new

Molejuice

Yay just had my email to say my order is complete and will be posted soon,so hopefully not to much longer

Mine turned up today , molesenberg and mole-down-stairs, gone into the cupboard for a good steep!

What is mole down stairs supposed to be? Is it Red Astaire?
I'm not too sure tbh, i thought it might taste very strong menthol with a fruity hint, it's being steeped cause it didnt taste anything like it.
definateley not red astaire anyway :)

I'm not too sure tbh, i thought it might taste very strong menthol with a fruity hint, it's being steeped cause it didnt taste anything like it.
definateley not red astaire anyway :)
Thanks mate. Once you've let it steep can you let me know what you think it tastes of?

Got my milk mole today, tastes fantastic from the off!

Filled the cleito and its just simply amazing! Clouds and full on flavour :)

I looked on the Molejuice website with the hope of placing an order this weekend......they have bugger all left ! :17:

please bear with them guys and gals as they are going through a very difficult time at the moment.

I'm with @MrDJ
The juices they sell are amazing and incredibly cheap for the quality, the moles aren't doing this to keep us happy (just a big bonus that they are keeping us happy) they're doing it in their spare time to help raise money for a cause close to their hearts. I can't imagine what they're going through and having people whinge that something may take a few days longer than a regular vendor really can't be helping out how stressed they are. I'm not having a go guys but please be considerate to them, they have much more important things to do with their time, like spending quality time with their son.
I don't want to start an argument, but that's my two pence worth
To the moles @molejuice I think we all owe you a big thankyou and for you to have a day off and relax!

Back
Top Bottom