What's new

Molejuice

:( Think there may have been a label mix up on my order as my 100ml of Mole's Dream is smelling of a cough sweet that I'm currently struggling to place!

No worries @molejuice , it's a flavour of yours that I've yet to try [whatever it is?] though I am about to run out of Mole's Dream and it's quickly becoming a favourite.

Got mine today,all I can say is they smell lush,gonna give them a steep though they look a bit pale,cheers @molejuice and I hope everything goes well![emoji106][emoji3]

Last edited:
Just wanna say a BIG BIG Thank-you to molejuice for all the time and effort you've put in over the last couple of months,all I can say from myself and all the other apes on this site is our thoughts and hearts are with you at this most difficult time and hope your son has a speedy recovery....all the best molejuice ur legends.

Just wanna say a BIG BIG Thank-you to molejuice for all the time and effort you've put in over the last couple of months,all I can say from myself and all the other apes on this site is our thoughts and hearts are with you at this most difficult time and hope your son has a speedy recovery....all the best molejuice ur legends.
I second this. Given that this isn't a business, your son's health, and the overwhelming spike in orders you've experienced, you've done brilliantly. Juice is rather nice as well lol.

:( Think there may have been a label mix up on my order as my 100ml of Mole's Dream is smelling of a cough sweet that I'm currently struggling to place!

No worries @molejuice , it's a flavour of yours that I've yet to try [whatever it is?] though I am about to run out of Mole's Dream and it's quickly becoming a favourite.

what's your order number pls we will sort this by tomorrow for you, I must have mis-read one of the bottles :( Im sorry for the mix up
helen

I know I said I was gonna let my bottles steep having just gotten them yesterday but couldn't resist,aromamizer+moles dream+45w=new favourite juice,yum yum[emoji4]

A couple of weeks on and key lime cookie has improved VASTLY. I'm sure 3 days in a very warm cupboard did it. So moreish :D

I've been holding off on the Mole's dream till it's properly steeped as I only got 50ml and it's incredible! :fishbowl:

Last edited:
Thanks @welsh_dragoness for my order; already addicted to Caramel Apple in my dripper. Brilliant juice and wishing you all the best with your son.

Received my molejuice yesterday must say the pink lemonade is gorgeous, just started on the molesenberg today and it's very tasty indeed can't compare it to heisenburg as I've not had it, thanks to everyone @molejuice hope all goes well for u and your family

Back
Top Bottom