What's new

Molejuice

Got my samples in a few days ago, Mole dream is gorgeous. Will definitely be ordering that on my next juice lot. Molsenberg doesnt taste like any Heisenbergs ive had, But it is a nice juice anyhow. Rocketmole, spot on to rocket man. Moleman & Strawberry yogurt smell lovely but I think they need a steep, same with caramel apple pie.

So I've tried the 4 strawberry one, the frosted doughnuts (plain doughnuts) and Malibu breeze. Unfortunately I didn't like the doughnuts one, maybe should have got a flavour with it but I also took a risk as I usually just prefer fruit vapes. Will pass it on to a friend I'm sure will like it. The strawberry is lovely and sweet, but the Malibu breeze is gorgeous!! Again very surprised as I dont usually dig the menthol ones but this is so mellow. Went online to order more and see your down until end of Feb ha. But very understandable, I hope everything goes ok with your son. I'm very looking forward to trying more was so pleasantly surprised by these juices, especially for the amazing price.

its one of those juices that stands out for me. nice and refreshing after all the custards and creams im going through.

its one of those juices that stands out for me. nice and refreshing after all the custards and creams im going through.
that how i feel with custards, creams and cakes. Lovely at first then just gets a bit stale. Fruit stays lovely and fresh all the time, personally. This Malibu breeze i can see becoming a new favourite

Unfortunately I didn't like the doughnuts one

I didn't get on with the frosted donuts either, the custard donut however is very different and Mrs Moles Battenmole went in one sitting, much like a real Battenburg would have.

I ordered the great value for money five 10ml bottles after reading some great reviews on here about molejuice.

Now im quite new to vaping and wanted to find a supplier of great juice as i have found that alot of e liquid that ive tried is just too mild/bland a flavour and not quite fullfilling.Ive sat in vapeshops and gone through loads of brand names that most on here will know and tbh none hit the spot!You might get the odd one that tastes pretty good but the price is too expensive longterm.

So after a few months of getting into vaping and trying various e liquids to find what i like, i can firmly say that molejuice will be my future supplier and ive only opened 1 of the 5 bottles lol

Yep its the milkmole that has gone in the nautilus mini first,11watts on the coolfire4 and the flavour/cloud is really nice compared to what ive vaped before.Strawberry milkshake with cream and a dusting of sugar on yer tongue to finish!..The first time the description actually matched the taste itself tbh,
Im very happy vaping this all day!

Molejuice definetly know how to make up a good vape and at a really good price so thanks alot for all the hard work considering your circumstances.

I will give a review on the other flavours soon!

All the best to molejuice for the future.

Tom.

Thank you for all the kind comments im taking my son to Bristol for his pre operation checks on the 28th and as long as they go ok his operation will be n the 1st february. I wont have much time next week to do any orders or mixing but the week after im going to try and get a load of mixing done and fully restock all flavours and nicotine strengths in 1 litre and 2 litre bottles, Ready for when i re open the website.
I may open up around the second week or 3rd week of february as long as my son is doing well, However i will be taking limited orders as to make sure they are made and sent next day. thank you all again from the mole juice house

Thank you for all the kind comments im taking my son to Bristol for his pre operation checks on the 28th and as long as they go ok his operation will be n the 1st february. I wont have much time next week to do any orders or mixing but the week after im going to try and get a load of mixing done and fully restock all flavours and nicotine strengths in 1 litre and 2 litre bottles, Ready for when i re open the website.
I may open up around the second week or 3rd week of february as long as my son is doing well, However i will be taking limited orders as to make sure they are made and sent next day. thank you all again from the mole juice house

Take care of your son and i hope all goes well, i'm sure this bunch can wait a week or 2 for there mole fix :)

Back
Top Bottom