What's new

MOTI PIIN

MHL

Veteran
I won a MOTI Piin (3 actually) in a giveaway and they asked me to write a review, so here I am.

After winning I had a look at the product page and saw 3 flavours I fancied, so I requested them, and lo and behold that's exactly what arrived. So off to a good start.

Its unfortunate that they're disposable. Because apart from the obvious waste aspect, I think that they're really nice and feel lovely to use. Very simple but nicely made and the materials have an attractive finish to them. It's a cliche to compare them to an iphone, but that's the vibe. When I cracked one open tonight I was genuinely impressed. It feels wrong to chuck it away.

The draw activation also wins me over and it is virtually instant.

The vape itself is smooth and has a good level of throat hit for me - I normally do 12mg juice. There are no hearty clouds, but its adequate.

In all honesty I probably wouldn't buy one, because I'm not one for disposables and I'm too wedded to my mod and tank setup.

For the type of device it is however, I would highly recommend it. And if it were refillable and rechargeable I could definitely see myself laying out the $$$ for a classy work/travel device.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review and recommendation, MOTI PIIN pod system is disposable, there is refilled/prefilled MOTI classic pod device (https://motinow.co.uk/products/moti) and hope you will love it, MOTI will make more high-quality products for people who love MOTI and vapes.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom