What's new

Must have ? WISMEC Reuleaux RX2/3 Mod $37.9

Working day within 24 hours for in stock products . Can I know your order number ? Let me check it .

Hi it has been shipped yesterday , the tracking number have been sent to you via PM . :)

Can someone tell me why my RX2/3 hasnt been shipped out yet. I ordered it on the 10th and it was in Stock at the time of purchase. This is terrible service. The tracking number provided just brings me to a page that says unknown location. I'm highly disappointed.

Can someone tell me why my RX2/3 hasnt been shipped out yet. I ordered it on the 10th and it was in Stock at the time of purchase. This is terrible service. The tracking number provided just brings me to a page that says unknown location. I'm highly disappointed.

they are full of shit bud, they give you a tracking number and it never even leaves the city.
I got my tracking number on the 6th, 8 days later nothing was updated so I contacted them on live chat. they didn't like what I was asking so ended the chat session. the very next day, tracking was updated and it was returned to sender. what a fucking joke.
I would demand a refund mate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom