What's new

My first fast tech order........

Rexer

Postman
Was thinking of getting a mech and couldn't decide what to get so went for a K100 as a way of dipping my toe in the water so to speak.

I know it will be a while before i see it arrive but whats the average delivery time at the moment to the uk?

Also couldnt resist another IGO-L and another driptip..... :)

Two weeks but my order that came today was more like 3.

Can you change the title to the correct name please "slow but sometimes fast for China tech" :)

If you went for the tracked airmail option should be with you anywhere from 9-14 days. Untracked... anywhere up to a month. :)

Forgotten about the non tracked option for me 4-6 week on that option so I no longer use no tracking.

No, me either. I always upgrade now, its only a dollar or something I think.

notsoFastech I think that refers to how quickly the throw out clones which tbh is quite fast

I've had tracked listed as free on my orders. My last 2 were placed a couple of days apart, but arrived on the same day - so I think they were 14 and 12 days.

Delivery seems to be choppy and changey, time-wise. I'm on my third FT order and all three have been significantly different... 8 days... 15 days... current one 9 days and only just been kicked to the 747 :D

Waiting 4-6 weeks for ANYthing would burst my brainpan. Wannitgedditneeditgivvit!

I got the k cig100 from them and its not a bad mechanical mod. Remove the dripper tube and put my normal viva nova and this is now my pub vape, as smallest one and if i was going to loose one, it would be the lowest value one too. Light alloy but better for the pocket as less weight too.

Back
Top Bottom