What's new

My mate

Just copy and pasted this image from my PC, with no problem at all.
If I remember right picture was taken with a Camera not on Default size (Raw Image) the largest
file size but on the next size down.

I use Imgur, Just upload your pics to it, then click your photo and click the BB Link and size then paste it to your Post.

My dog is an utter bastard, barks when people pass, barks when people come in, barks when people are about to leave, barks for his dinner, barks when wanting to go outside to the yard, barks once in the yard, barks at my mams dog.

BUT I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, he has helped me to get over my other dog, who passed away 10 years ago in September.

This is Eric. He's my best mate.

IMG-20240207-WA0000.jpg

My dog is an utter bastard, barks when people pass, barks when people come in, barks when people are about to leave, barks for his dinner, barks when wanting to go outside to the yard, barks once in the yard, barks at my mams dog.

BUT I WOULD NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY, he has helped me to get over my other dog, who passed away 10 years ago in September.
sounds like my mam's dog. i love him and hate him at the same time. he barks and whines if he doesn't get enough attention. he goes into 'depression mode' if he ever gets told off and just sits ignoring me. but when he cuddles up to me all is forgiven on both side :)

Back
Top Bottom