What's new

My new favourite flavour Tank

choolsy

Postman
OK so I don't post much or write reviews but I'm so impressed with this tank. I'm getting such great flavour from this.
It's the Smok Minos 25 http://www.smoktech.com/atomizer/minos
I know some people are not to keen on SMOK and think a lot of there stuff is gimmicky but they have made a top class flavour tank here. I have only used it with the M2 deck with the pre-installed spaced claptons, I just wicked them up and gave it a blast. The flavour is so good around 60/65w is perfect for me. The tank design is great too, big adjustable bottom air flow , juice flow control, very easy to fill from the top and no leaks yet. I've been shutting juice control and air when I fill it. Also you can move the air holes from up and down to side to side depending on which way you open the juice control.
I'm looking forward to putting some SS claptons in this for some temp control and I'll check out the prebuilt coil in a few days. I picked it up on special from GearBest for just £17, efun are selling it for $18.99 UK price is about £24. i think it's a real bargain. Its well worth a look if your looking for a tank that's easy to build on that gives great flavour.

Just the spaced claptons that came pre installed. 0.36ohms
2016-07-11-13_16_356830.jpg

I've now tried the Q2 Coil it's pretty good flavour is good like a Uwell Crown 2.5ohm Coil.
I'll stick to using the deck though... Here's a pic of it

SS316L%20Staggered%20Fused%20Claptons.jpg

The Coils are UD SS316L Staggered Fused Claptons (0.12 ohm for the pair)

Last edited:
I know some people are not to keen on SMOK and think a lot of there stuff is gimmicky but they have made a top class flavour tank here.
I'm one of those people who doesn't generally like anything Smok does but have to say I have been very impressed with reviews of this tank. It seems very well designed, managing to squeeze juice control into a very small space, and the stock coil design is most impressive. Glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I've been burned by Smok before, but this tank is tempting...

After using it for a while now, only thing I'm not happy with is the post screws on the deck they can round of if your heavy handed, like me. Flavour is great still though.

Back
Top Bottom