What's new

Need some sweet tobacco juices recommendations!

Lee

Vendor
Stupidly got rid of all my gear a few weeks ago in an attempt to quit vaping, went terribly wrong and I ended up smoking for a few days. Friday I went to my local Vape shop and bought a istick 30w and subtank mini and a few juices. Just to get me going again its a far cry from the drippers and box mods I used to Vape but it's all I could afford at the time! I figured it was better than cigs!
Anyway I bought 2 premium juices I never heard of before and to my surprise I enjoyed them so much I have almost done in one of them in a day I just can't put it down!

The juices are :

Roykin premium (made in France) - starlight

Its sort of a tobacco vanilla flavour quite sweet but the tobacco is out of this world! £10.99 for 30ml glass bottle.

Cali vaping co. - bandit tobacco 15ml glass bottle £8.99

Similar flavour but with nutty caramel added. Again a amazing tobacco flavour comes through.

The problem? Amazing juices but I'm told I was lucky to get them in 12mg as there normally sold out in that strength as soon as they come in! Also the bandit at 8.99 for 15ml is a bit pricey for a all day Vape for me.

So payday on Tuesday and will be stocking up on juices and a new box mod and drippers kanthal cotton batteries etc.

Would really like some advice from tobacco lovers that have tried it themselves. I guess I would have a budget of around £15 - £20 a week for juice so needs to be in that price range. I used to enjoy some of the manabush flavours so will be getting some of them. But looking forward to trying some new ones!

I prefer higher VG mixes at least 60% VG

So what you puffing?

Stupidly got rid of all my gear a few weeks ago in an attempt to quit vaping, went terribly wrong and I ended up smoking for a few days. Friday I went to my local Vape shop and bought a istick 30w and subtank mini and a few juices. Just to get me going again its a far cry from the drippers and box mods I used to Vape but it's all I could afford at the time! I figured it was better than cigs!
Anyway I bought 2 premium juices I never heard of before and to my surprise I enjoyed them so much I have almost done in one of them in a day I just can't put it down!

The juices are :

Roykin premium (made in France) - starlight

Its sort of a tobacco vanilla flavour quite sweet but the tobacco is out of this world! £10.99 for 30ml glass bottle.

Cali vaping co. - bandit tobacco 15ml glass bottle £8.99

Similar flavour but with nutty caramel added. Again a amazing tobacco flavour comes through.

The problem? Amazing juices but I'm told I was lucky to get them in 12mg as there normally sold out in that strength as soon as they come in! Also the bandit at 8.99 for 15ml is a bit pricey for a all day Vape for me.

So payday on Tuesday and will be stocking up on juices and a new box mod and drippers kanthal cotton batteries etc.

Would really like some advice from tobacco lovers that have tried it themselves. I guess I would have a budget of around £15 - £20 a week for juice so needs to be in that price range. I used to enjoy some of the manabush flavours so will be getting some of them. But looking forward to trying some new ones!

I prefer higher VG mixes at least 60% VG

So what you puffing?

I think most people would say Manabush wouldn't see you wrong.

Been trying this... http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...s/63870-mountain-oak-vapors-rangler-12mg.html

The bottle has a pungent smell but it's an interesting one, maybe worth a try.

House of liquid for some more serious stuff.

I've also just recieved a bottle of vapoloy- air cured tobacco. Sampled it & it tasted like a good neutral type of vape but it need a week steep really befor it comes into its own. I tried their flue cured tobacco too & that was nice but i didn't like the clove in it.

Last edited:
Repeat after me:

Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush

That do YA

Wud also fit ur budget with a bit of cash left over. U thought of mixing ur own?

Last edited:
Definitely +1 for the manabush, also try calpitter chow by moms and pops and flavour arts ry4 nutzilla

Definitely +1 for the manabush, also try calpitter chow by moms and pops and flavour arts ry4 nutzilla

I put a couple of drops of Bitter Wizard in Calpitter Chow just to take that strange after taste away. Maybe i shouldn't mix at 20% next time though.

Also as everyone has said MANABUSH ftw!!!!!!!

Sent from my stupidly big iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks for all the replys as i said in my post I have used manabush before and will be ordering some. I was after some suggestions for others to try. Will look up the ones you guys mentioned

Repeat after me:

Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush
Manabush

That do YA

Wud also fit ur budget with a bit of cash left over. U thought of mixing ur own?

Have tried diy but never tasted as good as pre mixed premium liquid!

I am currently on RY5 from uk ecig store with a little drop or two of cherry chubba chipmunk I only toot cherry tobacco flavours I am liking it so far definitely better than the totally wicked red label I was on

Back
Top Bottom