What's new

nemissis problem

zaust

Postman
My nemi bottom button is getting hot. NOT the battery, I have stripped it cleaned it and still the same. Help !

Running 0.38 ohms tested on 2 meters. coils are good. very lose to the posts but good. I have tried all my batteries and its the same.

Spring or magnet

Sent from my D2303 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

The spring is always the weak spot in an electrical circuit....I had the same problem with my sons Vamo.(same symptoms)
I got round it by stretching the spring a bit which cured it.....If that doesn't work then either upgrade the spring or change to magnets..

Was looking at the magnets but not sure on the accidental activate in your pocket or center consol side lol.

Will try streching the spring and report back.

still getting warm but not like was. Will swap the spring out one of my other mods when i get home and see what happens. Have noticed that since this started my batteries seem to run down quicker. I belive thats due to the draw being upped to travel through more resistance in this case mulered spring. is that correct.

still getting warm but not like was. Will swap the spring out one of my other mods when i get home and see what happens. Have noticed that since this started my batteries seem to run down quicker. I belive thats due to the draw being upped to travel through more resistance in this case mulered spring. is that correct.

What batteries you using?

Back
Top Bottom