What's new

Never mind tank cracker, I had a bottle melter!

yodadude

Postman
Been mixing for a fair while, and had nothing but success and fun with it. Last week, I made up some 12mg chocolate. Well I picked it up, and the bottle was soft, best described as it would feel if you had it in an oven for 10 mins. It kept it's shape, but it soaking wet where the juiced had come through the bottle.
Only 1 other flavour does this and that's red hot cinnamon, which now gets made in a glass bottle.
I think I might put all mixes in glass now. After all, look what they do to Pc tanks lol.

Anyone else had this?

Sent a long time ago, from a galaxy far far away.

I've had a few eliquids that didnt get along with plastic. I get my glass from Naturally Thinking and theyre a great price.

I've been pondering this for a while - if some flavours are tank crackers, how come they don't damage their plastic bottles.

I have cinnamon concentrate in plastic, and it's not affected.

I've been pondering this for a while - if some flavours are tank crackers, how come they don't damage their plastic bottles.

I have cinnamon concentrate in plastic, and it's not affected.

It depends on the type of plastic.. Most tanks are made from PolyCarb while the most of the plastic bottles we user are Poly Ethylene (LDPE) or PET Polyethylene terephthalate

It depends on the type of plastic.. Most tanks are made from PolyCarb while the most of the plastic bottles we user are Poly Ethylene (LDPE) or PET Polyethylene terephthalate

Bet you didn't think that vaping would turn you into such a science geek!!!

I agree. When I first started vaping and found this place, a lot went straight over my head. All the lingo and terminology was like learning a new language. I think I'm quite fluent in the language of vape now. :)

And a horrible speller too! I just reread that and went .....whaaaa?

~×XOo~sent with love from the Nerm~oOX×~

I found my RH cinnamon didn't really melt the melt the bottle, but it did kinda seep through but only
noticeable because it blurred my label, and they are selotaped on to stop wet fingers doing exactly that lol.
I read somewhere here someone wanted srynges that the numbers didn't rub off...... slap a strip of selotape
over the numbers, sorted.
I'm also changing to glass because I've noticed over time, the flavours change mildly plastic. barely noticeable
but there.

Oh, I also believe the reason drippers have more flavour is because I think flavouring evaporates from an unsealed tank.
I based this on tanks tasting lovely when filled, but gradually losing taste over time.

I could of course be talking utter shyte lol.

I found my RH cinnamon didn't really melt the melt the bottle, but it did kinda seep through but only
noticeable because it blurred my label, and they are selotaped on to stop wet fingers doing exactly that lol.
I read somewhere here someone wanted srynges that the numbers didn't rub off...... slap a strip of selotape
over the numbers, sorted.
I'm also changing to glass because I've noticed over time, the flavours change mildly plastic. barely noticeable
but there.

Oh, I also believe the reason drippers have more flavour is because I think flavouring evaporates from an unsealed tank.
I based this on tanks tasting lovely when filled, but gradually losing taste over time.

I could of course be talking utter shyte lol.

I've thought that about tanks of juice - wasn't quite sure if it was just me not tasting it so much because I'd been vaping one flavour a lot, but even after switching for a bit, they still don't seem to hold the flavour.

On the flip side, when I made my coffee/butterscotch/vanilla/cinammon blend, I couldn't resist filling the DCT with it straight away. I was nice, but the throat hit a little harsh and the coffee & cinnamon flavours overpowered everything else. Over time, it steeped in the tank and developed into a lovely smooth vape with rich butterscotch undertones, but flavour didn't seem to diminish (or maybe the coffee/cinnamon did and it tasted better for it)

Back
Top Bottom