What's new

Nevoks Feelin X Kit Review

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have a kit from @Nevoks Technology the feelin X. This was very kindly sent to me from Nevoks.

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from Nevoks or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

Abit about the kit....

This kit is the newest pod kit in the range from nevoks with a whole range of coils this small piece of kit is able to do MTL and DTL. Featuring a side airflow bar it gives you the ability to fine tune your vape. Nevoks kindly sent me their range of SPL-10 coils; 0.3 ohm, 0.4 ohm, 0.6 ohm, 0.8 ohm and 1.0 ohm coils to try.

The kit is available in 7 colours and nevoks very kindly sent me 2 which are the red & blue versions.

2eab67ecf5c905522a46d62dbf67fc1b.jpeg.jpg

Whats in the box....

• Nevoks Feelin X mod

• Feelin X Empty Pod

• 0.3 ohm SPL-10 Mesh Coil

• 0.6 ohm SPL-10 Mesh Coil

• Type-C USB Charging Cable

• User Manual

• Warranty Card

20220731_135451.jpg

Specs...

• Construction: PC + ABS and PCTG / TPE

• Dimensions: 109mm (H) x 30.6mm (W) x 20mm (D)

• Weight: 61.5 grams

• Charging: Type-C USB 5V/2A

• Output Wattage: 5W to 40W

• Voltage Range: 3.3V – 4.2V

• Output Mode: Wattage / RBA

• Battery Specification: Internal 1600mAh Battery

• Display: 0.49 inch LED Screen

NevoksFeelinXSpecificationDetails_2000x.jpg

Mod....

First of all don't let its small look and lightweight feel take anything away from this kit. Nevoks have managed to fit a 1600MaH battery in this kit which is brilliant considering the size of it. Supported by USB type C charging which is nicely placed on the side of the device meaning you can stand it up whilst chsrging. Although I have found it to take around 1 hour 15 mins to fully charge, with the coils in the range hitting around 40W max range you can get a days vaping out of this device comfortably and with pass through charging you won't have to worry either way.

20220731_135516.jpg

This device isn't the usual plastic type pod kit, it has an almost soft feel too it with a slight shine to it. Too add to this nevoks have added a 0.46 screen with 3 clicky responsive buttons. A power button and up & down.

20220731_135551.jpg

On the side of the device your see a airflow adjustment slide, which has the perfect amount of resistance to it meaning it doesn't slide open in your pocket but also isn't to hard to move. Also this airflow system is one of the best in a pod kit I've used. From a airy DL or a super tight mtl it works well at every level.

20220731_135545.jpg

The screen although small shows alot of information but could be quite cluttered for some people and hard to see.

The included information on the display is as follows:

• Battery level indicator

• Wattage levels

• RBA function

• Lock / Unlock

• Coil resistance reading

• Puff counter

• Vaping time

20220731_135527.jpg

Nevoks have also added plenty of safety protection in this kit meaning you haven't really got anything to worry about whilst using it. The protections are:

• Overtime:- 10 seconds cut-off

• No Load:- No coil detected

• Overcharge:- Cuts off at 100% charge

• Over Discharge:- Device will shut down

• Over Temperature: >65oC

• Short-Circuit: S/C or Low resistance detected

• Low Voltage:- Below 3.3V

The device can be vaped using the power button but also features Autodraw which I've found to have no delay and works fine each time.

With not many features are things to change on this device using it is very simple but the main controls or button combinations for things are:

• Fire button pressed 5 times in 2 seconds turns the device on or off

• Fire button pressed 3 times in 2 seconds will Lock/Unlock the Fire button

• + button will increment the wattage in 1W steps

• – button will decrease the wattage in 1W steps

• Fire button and + button will switch between Wattage and RBA

• Fire button and – button will reset the Puff counter

• + and – buttons together will Lock/Unlock the wattage adjustment

Pod....

The pod is a clear 2ml (tpd) or normal 5ml PCTG material. It has a duck style mouthpiece but this is made from a rubberised material making it very comfortable and different to usual pod kits.

20220731_135622.jpg

The coils simply push into the bottom of the pod and it has a silicone bung on the side with a fairly sized hole for filling with eliquid.

20220731_135628.jpg

The pod simple fits into the top of the device and is held in via 4 magnets I've found there to be no movement or issues with connection during my time testing.
I've enjoyed this pod there's a clear window to see your eliquid and I've found with the rubberised drip tip it's stop the mouthpiece feeling to hot when over vaping.

16592727315575485373965415683473.jpg

Coils....

Nevoks include 2 coils in the kit they are: 0.3ohm mesh coil and a 0.6ohm Mesh coil. They also kindly sent me the range of SPL-10 coils so I'll give a short thought on each coil in the range here.

Nevoks-SPL-10-Coils.jpg

0.3ohm 30-40W.... (included)

The auto detect will automatically set this coil to 38W, as always start lower and slowly work your way up, I found this coil Started to produce flavour at 24W and the closer to 30W the more flavourful and more dense the vape got I found my ideal spot at 33W with the airflow a quarter closed to give me a very nice RDL vape.

0.6ohm 18-25W... (included)

The auto detect will automatically set this coil to 22W.

I Started Low and at around 12W the flavour comes through which surprised me, being much lower than reccomended. Going up higher produced abit more flavour and a warmer vape but I found my ideal spot to be at 14W with airflow 1/4 open it gave a nice looser mtl vape with good flavour.

0.4ohm 25-35W... (not included)

The auto detect will automatically set this coil to 30W.

This coil I really enjoyed for a RDL vape. With the airflow half closed. I found the flavour came through from 20W but taking it up to my prefered spot of 27W gave a really good restricted flavourful vape. Running the coils lower than reccomended the battery life lasted me all day working

0.8ohm 13-18W... (not included)

The auto detect will automatically set this coil to 16W. I found this coil for a looser mtl draw to be very good also. My ideal wattage I found to be just below the reccomended at 15W with the airflow just a little open. It gave a more traditional looser mtl vape. The flavour is very decent and a good amount of clouds.

1.0ohm 10-13W (not included)

The proper mtl coil in the range from nevoks. The auto detect sets this coil automatically at 12W.

I found that to be perfect for me, reducing the airflow to almost fully closed gave a very good mtl vape could be tighter but closing it fully I felt you lost some flavour. Using this coil with the battery I got at least 2 days vaping before having to charge which was very good.

Pros and Niggles...

Pros...

• Lightweight
• Durable
• Great flavour
• Good airflow options
• Large range of coils
• Easy to use
• Type c charging
• Replaceable Coils
• Autodraw works fine

Niggles...

• Screen could be a little small
• Mtl could be tighter to suit some vapers

Overall thoughts...

Overall I think nevoks have produced a great little kit, easy to use, lightweight, durable due to the rubber finish and a comfortable mouthpiece.

All the coils I found to produce great flavour and with the airflow adjustability you can really change the vaping style to fit each coil.
The flavour is great on all coils but for me the 0.3ohm and 0.8 produced the best flavour to suit each style of vaping.

The screen is another brilliant addition to such a little pod, it's bright and clear and easy to use. Although could be a little small to some people.

During my time testing I've had no leaking with this kit even if it's been left to stand over night or for a prolonged period of time.

Thank you to nevoks for giving me the opportunity to review this kit.

Thank you as always for reading

Sam
264622-9913e4b6069e9d7d7e72457833aed7a9.jpg

Attachments

• 20220731_135545.jpg
    20220731_135545.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
Thanks for a great review Sam. Very informative and looks like the kit has great potential.

@Sam Andrews you mentioned an RBA function. Any idea what that's like or when that will be available?
Sorry I maybe should have explained that better so they've used the term RBA but its the mode this kit uses so there's no restriction on wattages of coils rather than a rebuildable
So smart maxs the coil out but rba you can use any wattage level you wish

Back
Top Bottom