What's new

New brand alert: Bombies is here!!

tppp

Founder of All The Juices
I'll keep this brief because if you've already heard of Bombies you know how epic this news is, and if you haven't heard of them, well, you're about to ;)

9b417629-a18e-4f76-8a55-97e3f5df699c.png

I've had my eye on Bombies for a while, a recent-ish entry to the vaping world they've swiftly picked up a massive following and I’ve seen praise for them all over the internet. The owner is totally ‘there’ in terms of customer service I love his vibe - exactly the kind of person I want to be working with.

We’re kicking things off with the All Day Vapes range, these are the tried and tested core set of flavours and they've performed fantastically for me throughout my taste testing.

All Max VG, these are all ‘experience’ flavours, a journey through a taste revelation and I encourage you to check them out, you could well be about to find your latest ADV.

As ever, these are pre-steeped and good to go on arrival. Bombies own website is working to a ten day lead time at the moment due to high demand - that's how popular they are in the states!

Click here to check out the range.

Another restock, excitingly, this one includes 3mg across the board along with three new flavours...

Black out city

bombies-blackoutcity.png

Perfect for the summertime (or re-capturing the summertime), Black Out City is a refreshing berry limoncello mixed with a splash of menthol.

Black Out City, by Bombies | Spiritus Vapes

Kiss the Ring

bombies-kissthering.png

A light vanilla custard featuring Nana Cream's base smashed with elements from Black Out City.

Kiss the Ring, by Bombies | Spiritus Vapes

A real nightmare

bombies-arealnightmare.png

After a few months of vaping 'Bacco B, Bombies creator began to have vivid dreams of a juice that was only evident in his nightmares. A juice that fortified deep, dark, unconventional, rich, and extremely unforgiving tobacco. He started working on it in July 2013 and the ingredients fought him every step of the way. In the process he learned to fight against the flavors, to skillfully blend these demons into something more than what every single one of the Bombies ADV's has to offer.

Even at the lowest level of nicotine, this juice has an intense throat hit and the flavors will bounce around your taste buds as if to control your very own demons. This can either be the All Day Vape you've been craving for, or A Real Nightmare.

Good luck. You're going to need it.

A Real Nightmare, by Bombies | Spiritus Vapes

Bombies e-liquids - SPIRITUS VAPES LIMITED

Back
Top Bottom